Huge news coming!!!

White Fox

White Fox's big announcement has been delayed a bit due to unforeseen circumstances, but will be forthcoming in the next couple of days.

Sam, do I wish...!!!

Anyhow, we needed more space to expand for a certain reason you will find out later. We have outgrown our walls to the point that they are almost splitting open.

We now have a brand new Dedicated Server.

No more problems due to the set up on web sites of others on the same server. No more busy times due to others.

There are a couple of negative things here though too.

First off the site will be locked for a short while in the near future while we transfer files over. It will be usable. You just will not be able to load photos here or post in the Den, etc.

And... Unfortunately this is going to cost us somewhat more to get this almost endless extra space. So, we are going to have to ask for some financial help again as well. Probably shortly after Christmas, though we can take donations at any time of course.

Sorry for the delay in announcements. A small personal problem for me here did n ot allow me to make this announcement.

Hurray for the Den!

White Fox

You mean I can upload those 10,000 pictures I've been holing back
Get in line. Kappa is waiting for this so he can upload his archive.

The move is currently scheduled for October 10th. I will be posting an announcement in the Info Zone forum with more details.

Really OFF?! 10,000!! That is impressive! I imagine that is quite the compilation you have! " title="Applause" /> I feel like the low-man on the totem pole now.. I don't know if my collection can compare.. We'll see though..

Kappa;

I have about 30 files of a thousand each. Note my numbering system. F18658.jpg etc. Plus there are collected files that are not yet catalogued.

Not all are Upload quality by any stretch and most I rework to some degree before upload.

Then there are all those magazine pictures I have yet to scan

I'm currently in the process of fixing elsafur pictures for upload. We all love her .. right

Looking forward to yours I can add to my files and wallpaper.

OFF

Hello OFF, I'm just teasing.. Worker knows me best for that. I'm sure a lot of us here have our own catalog of things we've found, things we like and things that really get our attention. It does sound like you have quite the library yourself. When it comes to Elsa Fur.. Yes, I do like some of the items on their auction site. On some occassions, it gets hard to choose what to save. The "huge news" is a good thing and I'm happy the den is able to expand. This is a place for us all to share and discuss things. The larger gallery sounds exciting and I think it will be exciting to see what people have, find and share with everyone else! " title="Applause" />