Hello world!

Guest Foxy

Hey all! Since there has been a mass migration of FFG refugees I thought it might be nice if we all introduced ourselves. I'll start.

Hey, I'm foxy. I'm 24 y/o living on the east coast United States. I've been a fur wearer since my early 20's. In particular I like sable and silver fox.

my name is bill from vancouver canada am a big lover of all fox furs coyote lynx and wolf As by name am male and love women dressed in fur

Hello I'm all from the FFG site I was liontamer . Male from the East Coat . Love furs and to chat

#1. Just a suggestion. If you could fill out the "location" in your profile it helps folks to know who you are. You don't need to mention your street address. Just the country, or even state, etc. Just nice to know if someone is from USA or Australia. They are a few miles apart.

#2. As for me? Well I am a crazy Canadian who has always loved fur. Love wearing it. Love watching it. As for this site, yes I am an administrator. Owner really. But I still consider FrBrGr to be the real owner of it! I just baby sit it for him. My theme here was mentioned by a moderator here at one time. i.e. Every message here was written by someone who took the time to write it. To put their heart into it. To think about it. So, we should never delete or change anything or chastise a member unless it is absolutely necessary. We all make mistakes, but I always do my best to live by that rule. Always.

White Fox

WhiteFox, thats absolutely the best attitude toward posters that I have seen in a while, yery positive. Thanks

WhiteFox, thats absolutely the best attitude toward posters that I have seen in a while, yery positive. Thanks

I must say I agree! That was very refresh to read, WhiteFox. You've all been very welcoming.

Hi everybody, I'm Lynksman, about to turn 50 and I'm from Hertfordshire in England. I absolutely love to see beautiful women in beautiful fur coats and jackets. Sadly, I have never had the experience of being with a woman who has a fur nor have I ever owned a fur but I hope to change all that in the near future.

hi,i am mature,maried male from croatia and i love furs ,ofcourse i love to play with my wife while she is wearing fur or we play twogether,on fur,mmmmmmmmmm thats how we enyoj fur

Hello to all,

Some of you may recognize my username from the FFG dorums. i decided to keep the same name so that should anyone I was fortunate enough to connect with over the years would have an easier time seeking me out if they decide to do so.

For those who are wondering "Who is this goof?", I'm 32 years old and am from New Brunswick, Canada. I was a member of FFG since shortly after the NTC Web site went out, and a long-time member of NTC Web prior. My love of fur developed shortly after I turned 10.

I'm mostly the type who will look around and post when a topic peeks my interest. With my current job in sports that sees me travel a lot through the Maritimes and Quebec, forums like these provide a decent escape when you're nearing 16 hours straight on the bus.

Am I sad FFG but s gone? Yes, because despite everything, I enjoyed myself. I preferred to stay away from the threads that contained most of the bickering, unless it was to throw in some bad humor (I'm known for that in my personal life. I enjoy trying to make people laugh or react to my off-the-wall sense of humor).

I've rambled enough. I just want to thank the admins and users here for keeping a place like this open for those of us who have been abandoned to be fur lol vers without a port in the tempest of life.

Hello everyone,

Much like Tryxie before me, not sure if I really need to post this here, but given my long (enforced) absence from the FFG there may be a few of their more recent members who don't know me.

I'm a British fur fan now residing overseas but still enjoying furs immensely after relocation. I've been here, there and almost everywhere on most fur sites and forums for about 20 years now and through my love for furs I have met many wonderful people along the way, including several other devoted fur fans personally. For fuller details about me, my background and experiences though, please read the following links:

http://www.mrmockle.com/history-origin/

http://www.mrmockle.com/here-and-now/

or you visit one of my fur fetish websites for pictures of some of my furs, as delightfully modelled by some wonderful women:

http://www.mrmockle.com/

http://www.theloveoffur.com/

There: that's enough links to keep a few newer members busy. Have fun everyone and you'll see me join in more discussions here before long.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Hello World!

Also started on Frank's NTC Web back in 1995 on 28.8 modem (

).It took an afternoon to download a fur-picture and a week for a video.

Been a mod on Tryxie's site and miss the members from there.How is Furelli and Mr1946?

I mostly enjoy the fashion side of the fur and not so much the XXX part.

Looking forward to meet new likeminded folks here.

Hi all,

Was an early bird in the NTC days as well, through mikhail's soft spot came to this place and FFG (under the name name mellowmarsh) here. So I did not migrate recently, been around on TFD for longer.

Anyways,

Good to be here and good to see you all!

First post, lets start with an introduction! Have been a long time member at FFG, but I get a really positive and friendly vibe from this site! I'm a 26 year old male from the Netherlands and looking forward to meeting some new and old friends here.

Hi Folks another FFG refugee, gay sometimes T.V. from UK, happily loving everything furry with my soul mate. Really enjoyed FFG whilst it was up and running, and the great posts that folks contributed. Just great that this furrry corner of the web is here to enjoy into the future... Thanks

What a great thread! Interesting to read everyones background.

I was also a early bird on the NTC web days. Loved that site. I remember getting my first computer, and the first ting I did on it was going on some kind of search engine and trying to find "fur" or "sweaters".

When Melody O'Hair was started in early 2000 some time I resided there for a long time. Fuzzywol was the owner of that site, and it flourished. We had a ton of members, A LOT of new posts every day. It was probably more active than FFG was before it did the macarena, as someone said. I hope this site can become what Melody was a for a long time I really miss those days!! I then joined The Fur Den along with FrBrGr (Where are you??), White Fox, AK, ReFur, Janie, Fox, wallee, Del_Boy, mailon, FurLoverinFL.. So many great people, too many to name. I met Tryxie on this site too. She's a real fireball. Some of them are still around, but I miss a lot of people, and I hope they come back. Having said that though, there are probably a lot of you "new" guys who I have never talked to - Maybe we'll be friends for the next 15 years? Who knows

I dipped into FFG sometimes, although my experience there was not the best, it's gotta be said. I disagreed with a lot of stuff there. Still.. They made a part in the fur community for years, but I wish it could have been different. I knew a lot of the mods there from way back (before anybody became a mod) and it broke my heart to see some of them turn into what, in my opinion, was a bad thing for the fur community as a whole. This is a very personal opinion, and I don't expect anyone to agree, sympathize or understand. It's fine. Let's forget about the past and move onwards. That being said - If any of the guys I knew back then want to talk, don't hesitate to message me - I am definitely open to try to understand, forgive/forget, skip, jump, dodge, dip.. Whatever it takes. I don't want to freeze anyone out of such a small number community. Yes, this includes you, 2DYE4. We've had our differences, but that was then and this is now. We all like fur, and that's what this is all about. Don't let pride keep you from rejoining all these people. You have a lot to contribute.

In any regard.. Onwards..! I'm 32, from Norway. I have a lot of furs, although I don't really have a lot of pics of them. They are all fox, and I've gotten to a point now where all of them are of excellent quality, which is fantastic. I also have a lot of angora sweaters, which I like probably as much as my fur coats. I'm also kind of an accessory freak. I like matching sets of fur - Same type of coat, muff, hat, gloves, scarf. I mean, can you ever get a girl to wear too many fur items? I don't think so. Maybe it's just me! Same goes for angora. I'm sure that half of the people who know my name know me from the wool community, and half of them from the fur community. I like both equally.

I'm currently saving up for a fox bedspread XXXXXXL, which is the only thing I've been really wanting for a long time. I keep spending money on "must have" fox coats or angora sweaters though, and this delays my fur bed spread purchase. So if any of you see me talking about buying a fur coat, please tell me to use my brain and keep saving for what I really want.

I hope that anyone who is not a member of this site yet, or anyone who reads this and haven't logged in for a long time, OR anyone from FFG who are a bit skeptical about joining, sees that something is actually happening here, and decides to join us. There is definitely something happening..., and it's probably a good thing. Join us!

Yes folks. Earendil was a member of these sites before I was. Like a very few others here who go back to NTC and such. He is a truly amazing guy who has gave so much to these sites! You can see that just from his message alone.

It is so great to have him here as some others have already said on this and other threads.

W

Great presentation Earendil!

I met Tryxie on this site too. She's a real fireball)

If only this community had more balls like she.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made the leap over from FFG where I had an account by the same name. Now I need a new place to chat about furs, as theres not really many oportunities in real life sadly...

I'm 24 and live in Norway, which is great if you like seeing people in fur trimmed (and sometimes lined) coats and parkas but not so great for actual fur coats and jackets.