how to tell the child about my fur fetish

ryanshy

Does anyone have any experience or advice?

Recently i got my first baby, only my wife knows my passion about fur before. And we have a huge fur collection at home.

I really don't know when he turns to his 5-6 years old, if he finds there're so many furs at home, what he will think about this and what could i do in this case.

I raised my fur hobby then fetish since my childhood but not from my parents.

We had always alot of furs in the house... Sometimes children were hiding and were in the closets too. We had 20+ different children in the house and almost all came across of furs at some point. Their reaction was normally: Oh soft... stroke and continue with their play... Our kid never asked anything because furs are here as long as he can remember...

I recently listened to a podcast regarding the fur fashion of Fendi, and they also talked to an professor in ethics and moral and she was speaking to her baby about using other animals skin :P Just don't let them know its sexual. Nobody wants to see their parents sexual side.

I agree, no reason to tell them all the details of any aspect of your personal sex life. There are many wonderful reasons to wear and enjoy furs as a family without that aspect at all. A child raised with furs all around will simply consider it normal, which is a good thing of course. My children will have the same thing to look forward to someday, God willing.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the loveliest things I ever saw was when I was teenager. I was meeting a friend in the city centre where there's a large and famous gardens below a castle. As I waited, I noticed an obviously well heeled family walking at a leisurely pace from my vantage point about 30 feet up. The family consisted of a husband wearing a camel haired coat, his wife who was wearing an ankle length mink coat and was of a real 'wrap around' style. There were three children, all very well dressed whose age ranged from maybe 12 to 5. A boy, a girl and another boy.

The family stopped and some discussion seemed to be going on. The result seemed to be that the husband and two older children would go on ahead leaving the mother with her little boy. The mother sat on a bench with the little boy beside her and he cuddled into her whereupon she unfastened her mink and pulled him under the coat. I'll never forget the look on his face!

I'm sure he became a fur lover for life.

You're absolutely right. I seem to recall something similar happening to me when I was really young.. or maybe it is now just a fantasy wish, but the result was as you predicted -- a fur lover for life. Blessed are the Mom's that share their furs...!