sobolini furs

Our main fur related discussion forum. Announcements will be made here as well. Fur related advertisements permitted in Fur Mall forum.
Fox

Re: sobolini furs

Postby Fox » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:05 am

punisherthunder wrote:See that's part of it. I found the coat and they said pay half now, and then half this time next month so I said ok. They said they take PayPal, but I honestly can't read the Ukrainian to find out what to put where. I asked them to just send a request for the amount straight to my PayPal but this was discouraged as well. I've been dialoguing on What'sApp but get nowhere as the conversation just spins in circles. They want me to use something called PaySend but it seems even worse!

I think I'm going to go with furs-outlet.com.They seem to have it a little more together.

The PayPal acct. is sobolinifurs@gmail.com, iirc, as I stated earlier.

It took me some figuring out, but you really need only a few fields on their website when ordering. I can potentially help when doing when doing so.
"fur coat in saks....wow, it was an orgasm for our fingers!"
-kait649 from webshots

Panther10

Postby Panther10 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:16 pm

In my experience, companies that have little to no reputation and has these weird alternate payment methods like the kind you mention usually fills me with a little bit of trepidation. Have they offered to keep you apprised on the ordering process? Like maybe agreed to show you pictures of your coat as a WIP, Showed you monogram styles, agreed to send the coat out for a fitting...anything like that? Because I would be a little hesitant to just throw money at any company sight unseen without some kind of guarantee that I wouldn't be cut out of the transaction completely. That just seems a little shady. Red flags are already going off in my head and I didn't even order from them.

elbas3175

Postby elbas3175 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Sobolini are based in the Ukraine, right? Are you sure that it is possible to send money to the Ukraine via PayPal?

Fox

Postby Fox » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:30 pm

When I was transacting with them, we had a thought that some of our struggles might have been due to current political relations between the U.S. and Ukraine. But in the end, we were able to make it work.

And I would think that PayPal would be agnostic to such issues. That being said, I had to do some verifying with my credit card co. because of this. :roll:
-kait649 from webshots

furs limited

Postby furs limited » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:44 am

We all wish for a successful transaction and await your final delivery. Hope it's a great fur.

punisherthunder

Postby punisherthunder » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:00 pm

They have some killer quality furs and deals just little to no English translation and poor payment methods.
FURS 4 LIFE

Fox

Postby Fox » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Google translate helped a lot. :wink: :study:
-kait649 from webshots

Fox

Postby Fox » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:58 pm

My new coat is ready, and will be shipped to me within a week. For some reason they need a passport ID number to ship (which I don't have access to right now since I'm out traveling) but they're gonna' try without it.

More pics can be seen here:

https://imgbb.com/

:D :snoopy:
-kait649 from webshots

cobolybunda

Postby cobolybunda » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:41 pm

I love:

Tibet lama:

cobolybunda