Here I am at the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel wearing My gorgeous polar fox fur! PHOTO

Our main fur related discussion forum. Announcements will be made here as well. Fur related advertisements permitted in Fur Mall forum.
CAPITALISTIC BLONDE

Re: Here I am at the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel wearing My gorgeous polar fox fur! PHOTO

Postby CAPITALISTIC BLONDE » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:05 am

furwerdio96 wrote:Very nice coat

Thank you furwerdio

CAPITALISTIC BLONDE

Re: Here I am at the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel wearing My gorgeous polar fox fur! PHOTO

Postby CAPITALISTIC BLONDE » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:47 am

Here is the fur I am wearing in this photo of Me at The Beverly Hills Hotel

Smothered_In_Furs

Postby Smothered_In_Furs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 am

I'd love to wear that fur.

Baxel

Postby Baxel » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:43 pm

CAPITALISTIC BLONDE wrote:
Baxel wrote:
CAPITALISTIC BLONDE wrote:I'm quite sure you can still tell that I look amazing in my furs even in these small images. I only share these complimentary images here on the den, and I take the time to size and watermark them so that I can share them here. If the fact I will only post small watermarked images is an issue someone let Me know.

You are absolutely stunning mistress. You look beautiful wearing all those little foxes

Thank you Baxel. Think how lucky these little foxes are to live on in immortality sacrificing for My vanity!

What a cruel thought, to take pleasure in their sacrifice. But your beauty deserves luxury no matter the cost. Thank you for gracing us with these pictures, mistress

Return to “Fur Den”