It is possible I am the luckiest guy in the world...

JS

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't posted anything on here for a while, it has been a terrible year for me personally, until Monday of this week, which I would like to share with fellow fur friends.

As some of you may know from my earlier posts, I am a big fan of Italian women (as well of fur of course!) and have taken a vacation for few days in Milan in December for the last 3 years.

Around March of this year I joined a dating site as I ahave been single for around 5 years. I got chatting to a very likeable lady in Milan. I got very close to visiting her in April, but things went bad for me and I stopped contacting her.

I realised I needed a holiday in November so my thoughts turned to Milan and I thought I had better get in touch with the lovely lady again. As luck would have it she was still single and was free this week and would love to meet me and was so glad I had got in contact again. She gave me her mobile number so we could arrange to meet initially for dinner.

So I arrived in Milan Moday lunchtime, a bit nervous bearing in mind that although we had chatted a lot online I had yet to see a picture of her.

I had a brief look around Milan centre I gave her a call which was awash with fur as it was a cold frosty clear day, ideal fur wheather! She sounded lovely fluent in English with a lovely lilt to her voice. I was invited over to her partment for pre lunch drinks.

I arrived at her apartment and she came down to meet me, and this may seem sentimental but it was love at first sight. Here I was faced with this incredibly attractive lady with long blonde hair and green smiling eyes dressed in a long sheepskin coat lined with light blue rabbit fur, a vision of total beauty.

We hit it off straight away and spent an hour chatting in very plush apartment, then decided it was dinner time. Off she went to change into a little black dress and boots, she looked stunning. I started putting on my jacket when I saw a flurry of brown out of the corner of my eye, I turned slowly round to see her outfit now completed by a three quarter length Canadian Sable coat!!!!! I of course was frozen to the spot, she noticed came over and gave me a huge kiss whispering you think I look good, would you do the top clip up on my coat for me, snuggling into the collar she purred I love furrrrr, so do I....

To be honest it was the night of my life and we got on so well. I arranged to meet her for lunch the next day, and she came dressed in a long black wool coat with a rabbit shawl. It was so cold for a our second dinner date that the sable came out again.!

Her job is flexible and mostly internet based, and we have agreed to try and give things a go despite the distance, which can hopefully be OK as we are both proffesional people. She has agreed to come over and see me at a time to be fixed in January, and we are going to White Turf races in St Moritz together on 14th February. I haven't been before, I can't wait!!

Now I have to be honest I could fall for this lady anyway, that she loves fur is an added bonus.

JS - The luckiest guy in the world, I feel it!!!!!

It would be wonderful to welcome another brother into our rather exclusive fraternity of men whose wives wear fur for them, mine being one for sure.

Keep us posted.

It is snowing today and we are going Christmas shopping .....in fur, of course!!! I think she will wear her Shadow Fox Trimmed hooded F/L Coyote.

" title="Applause" /> I'll wear my David Green Arctic Wolf.

FurBob

JS, it is always so great to hear of stories like yours here. Best of luck in the future.

I could fall for this lady anyway, that she loves fur is an added bonus
That statement in your note is so great to see. It means you may just have a fantastic life ahead!

W

Thanks guys,

That is really nice support.

The strange thing is, not once in our emails was the word fur mentioned, I actually went out to meet her as she was, the biggest bonus was she liked fur, no the she actually "LOVED" fur.

I have bought her a chinchilla shawl for Christmas, it's in the post.

JS

Great story, JS. Which dating site did you use?

I'm sure we're all very happy for you! And very jealous! Seriously, sounds like you're onto a winner. Good luck with it

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just a quick update.

I am off to Milan for a few days tomorrow to see my lovely lady, it has been snowing there, and further snow is forecast over the weekend....should be good!

She adored her Xmas present, and we haven't seen each other since before Xmas.... I can't wait to see her!!

Further update when I get back.

JS

• 2 months later...

Another quick update.

My good lady is coming to UK for Easter and we are staying in London, no doubt she will bring some fur so we may end up on one of Mr Mockle's fur reports!

White Turf was amazing over Valentines day, I havenever seen so many furs in one place! She loved her present of a black fox jacket and to my amazement turned up in a mink coat which I didn't know she had! that makes at least 4 coats she has...

The eagle eyed amongst you may notice my avatar has changed. This is a photo of the two of us at White Turf, I am inded very lucky....

• 7 years later...

Hello,

Very happy to report we are very much still together, but due to family bereavement and depressed property prices in Italy we are still enjoying a long distance relationship, we see each other every 3 months or so.

I am also pleased to report that further furs have been purchased. A black mink trimmed with chinchilla from mailon furs, a chinchilla hat to match from Madison Avenue mall, a sapphire mink purchased in como over Valentine's Day, a sheared brown mink from furs outlet, an amazing sable with a vilolet tinge also from furs outlet as a Christmas present this year.

We still try and go to white turf in st moritz annually, and there is a picture of me in my sable I got from fur boutique Germany in the show us your furs thread.

• 11 months later...

This is certainly good news you two...long distance relationships are challenging, but obviously doable with the commitment of both parties.