Zimma

Marcel

But how can we English speakers get to order anything from Zimma? It appears to be all in Russian with no link for seeing it in English. Just wondering. They are beautiful furs.

There appears to be a shop/order function on the site as well as contact, although perhaps the payment side of things might be tricky as not all "western" companies work in Russian these days?

Anyone bought direct from Russia & could advise? but not through E-bay that is. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

No Catch.....

Siberia has an abundance of fur & so the prices are very good compared to the inflated prices in the West, plus we're likley buying from source locally & with less middlemen the price will be much lower. My experience to date when purchasing furs from Russia allbeit only thorough e-bay is very good to excellent in terms of quality & price.

• 10 months later...

I also tried to order something yesterday, no reply until now. I wrote to her in english, since i dont know russian very well. I'll wait a week maybe and then send her a russian message with the help of google translate.

€: Alslo, google chrome can translate the whole site. I downloaded it just for livemaster

• 1 year later...

@Cyclobasti

Have you been successfull in the meanwhile? It would be great to know...

I do not know if I resist the beauty of those arousingly tempting furs any longer...

• 2 months later...
@Cyclobasti

Have you been successfull in the meanwhile? It would be great to know...

I do not know if I resist the beauty of those arousingly tempting furs any longer...

Sorry for the late reply, but I was indeed successful! I got a silverfox scarf from her in decent quality.

https://www.livemaster.ru/item/purchase/1FC3D-2E6BD1-2/13932347

this one

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cyclobasti,

how did you do that? I mean, I speak no russian... how did you communicate? How did you pay, how long did it take? You see, a lot of questions... You can PM me if you like... gerne auch in Deutsch

Thank you very much in advance...

I'm gonna reply here to share the experience for everyone interested.

I messaged her in english, she's okay with that, payed with paypal, the shipping took about 2-3 weeks iirc. As for the site being in russian, just use google chrome, it will translate the site for you. Actually maybe other browser do it as well by now

Hi Cyclobasti, thanks for sharing your experience with all of us. Did you had any extra costs like shipping or customs? I can imagine that importing frus from Russia into the EU would bring up some extra costs. Nothing the EU government would like to forgo on, I think.

@ineedwool

Indeed, those furs are really crazy... so beautiful. I need to have one.. one day...

I've sent her an e-mail today to enquire about a coat. We'll see how it develops.

Love that coat in your avatar btw