My First Fur memories

Guest sensualbill

Was just thinking to myself what was my first memory Well I rmember stealing girls fur hat think was fox and keeping in my locker at school every between period open locker and just touch felt so nice Didn't know about ex yet just loved the feel so please share yours people

My first touch is my english teachers red fox and that she always leave it hanging on the chair for those 5 minutes breaks.

That is why my english sucks,i was not thinking of any grammar.

It was 1990 or 1991. I was in the first grade. I went on a school field trip to the San Diego Zoo. I got the chance to touch a live chinchilla. I remember the fur being very soft. It was my first time touching the fur of any mammal, living or dead.

I think my first memories of fur will have to be at school. I was at ps169 at 155 school at east 117st that we have science. At the time I think I was 7 or 8 and we have a science teacher named Ms. Kassel she have a white fox and a brown fox fur everyday during the winter time. I was the first to touch ms. Kassel fur.

My first memories are from filing out of church on Sunday morning. I'd get in line behind a woman wearing her fur coat and being discrete (well at least discrete as one can be at 10 years old) I'd reach out and touch her coat! It felt awesome and the whole episode was very exciting.

Church was one of my favorite places to see furs. I always made sure I sat behind the nicest fur I could find and enjoyed the show and maybe a feel if I was lucky. Now I wear fur to church! It's just my way of saying thanks. (talk about a double entendre)

Mine was also at school. In drama class a girl I had a crust on named danni came in wearing a mink fur stole. Was amazing on her. I later got to touch it and wow. Also my religion teacher worn fur to class, older lady but I loved her in it. I remember rubbing my face on her fur cuff once when she was helping me, she smiled and asked if it felt nice, I went bright red. I miss her...

• 2 years later...

My first memories came from seeing women on TV in furs, sometimes in a store. Always gave me a warm flutter inside!

Edited by Guest

Gosh! That questions got me thinking!

A friend of my mother had a red fox coat that would hang in the coat cupboard in the hall when she came to visit. I'd always have to go to the loo at some point and snuck in to have a fondle of that lovely fur.

I do remember getting lost in the poshest department store in our city and ending up in the fur department. I could have been maybe 8 or 9 at the time but I was fascinated by all these gorgeous furs. The lady in the department put a call out on the intercom saying a boy had been found lost in the fur department and would she collect me?

I also remember being fascinated by women wearing furs in movies. And Dynasty and Dallas were big as I became a teenager so that was another source of fur interest. I do remember the scene where Crystal takes delivery of a gorgeous full length mink saying 'I didn't order any furs' before Sammy Joe comes down to claim it. Alas, Aunty Crystal makes her return it!

Very similar experiences with myself.

When I was 4 or 5, I had to spend afternoons with my grandmother after school which was never fun. Finally when my mother would come to get me, in winter she wore a rabbit fur stroller and I would run to hug her (and finally be free from my grandmother's house!). Later during the summers, my mother loved to watch All My Children and I remember Susan Lucci wearing some of the most enormous fur coats you have ever seen in your life!

There's was an abundance of fur on tv in the 70's and 80's before bloody PETA put a stop to it.

I also remember the introduction to the tv show 'The Persuadors' that had an opening shot of the back of a young woman pulling a mink coat around her diamond clad neck!

Grandma's old muskrat jacket which she gave to my mom... fake fur rugs.. moms raccoon coat... a few girls always wore rabbit jackets.. a few of the teachers had full length raccoons... department stores used to have fur salons and fur was popular in the early 80s.. sigh...

It occurred to me yesterday! As a child (7 or 8?), our classroom teacher at primary school read us the '101 Dalmations' by Dodie Smith. Perhaps a 'primer' for all us fur enthusiasts?! The character of Cruella de Vil being our introduction to a genuine fur fetishist who would stop at nothîng to gain her ideal fur coat.

Never mind the Disney film, the book is a masterpiece of feelings for fur that is unequalled.

• 2 weeks later...
Gosh! That questions got me thinking!

A friend of my mother had a red fox coat that would hang in the coat cupboard in the hall when she came to visit. I'd always have to go to the loo at some point and snuck in to have a fondle of that lovely fur.

I do remember getting lost in the poshest department store in our city and ending up in the fur department. I could have been maybe 8 or 9 at the time but I was fascinated by all these gorgeous furs. The lady in the department put a call out on the intercom saying a boy had been found lost in the fur department and would she collect me?

I also remember being fascinated by women wearing furs in movies. And Dynasty and Dallas were big as I became a teenager so that was another source of fur interest. I do remember the scene where Crystal takes delivery of a gorgeous full length mink saying 'I didn't order any furs' before Sammy Joe comes down to claim it. Alas, Aunty Crystal makes her return it!

That makes Krystal a hypocrite then! We know she had a few f.-l. coats herself. I reckon she didn't want Sammy Joe to look as glamorous as she did.

It occurred to me yesterday! As a child (7 or 8?), our classroom teacher at primary school read us the '101 Dalmations' by Dodie Smith. Perhaps a 'primer' for all us fur enthusiasts?! The character of Cruella de Vil being our introduction to a genuine fur fetishist who would stop at nothîng to gain her ideal fur coat.

Never mind the Disney film, the book is a masterpiece of feelings for fur that is unequalled.

Her fur coat in the animated film was terrific. I could never understand at the time why she wanted a Dalmatian coat as the fur is so short. Nowadays, I guess she wanted one because it was so rare.

Personally, my own memories go back to Lesley-Anne Down in The Pink Panther Strikes Again. Not sure when I first got to touch my first genuine fur.

If I remember correctly, the Dynasty plot was that Sammy-Jo had married one of the Carrington sons. However, he seemed to be the black sheep of the family and had no money of his own. Sammy-Jo however didn't appreciate that and thought she had free reign of the Carrington fortune, a presumption she was disabused of when Crystal sent her mink coat back. She was NOT happy when her groom told her he was broke despite living in the Carrington mansion and having the name.

Much drama follows...

• 3 months later...

My parents had some people over and I was totally mesmerized by one woman's coat. "Can I please touch your coat?" She was a little taken back but smiled and said sure. I enjoyed "petting" the soft fur coat as I felt my heart beat a little faster!

Edited by Guest

When I was 3 my parents took me to Disneyland, and I got a leopard dyed rabbit skin from Adventureland. On the same trip we visited the Hollywood Wax Museum, and I saw the Dr. Zhivago diorama with Julie Christie in a raccoon coat, and I was off to the races. I asked for a fur coat for my 4th birthday, and have never looked back. Got my first coyote parka when I was 10.

When I was 3 my parents took me to Disneyland, and I got a leopard dyed rabbit skin from Adventureland. On the same trip we visited the Hollywood Wax Museum, and I saw the Dr. Zhivago diorama with Julie Christie in a raccoon coat, and I was off to the races. I asked for a fur coat for my 4th birthday, and have never looked back. Got my first coyote parka when I was 10.

I find it delightful that you had an early and positive introduction to fur. I always felt a little embarrassed about it.

Edited by Guest

I am going to presume you are a guy, and unfortunately that is the case for many men who have discuss d this on the den. A very furitive experience lasting into adulthood, or longer.