How does our LOVE of FUR start?

furluvva

No, you are not the only one...even girls love it...

My perception is that I find women and men who wear fur have a strong confident attitude as they show there softer side. I find fur almost ,if not magical as it can entice people to want to touch it. I have been fortunate enough to see how sometimes it not only pleases the person wearing it but sometimes other people around them.

Edited by Guest

To be honest I am not sure when exactly my feeling about fur started, but I would guess somewhere between Young child (4-5 year old) and pre-teens years (9-11 year old). I know that it did not blossom be for the later time, about the time I was 9-10 year old. Since the first time I did well get hard by it was after we got internet at home and I was surfing the web, after “pels” the Norwegian word for fur. I did find some sites with pictures for fur, some of the best pictures I did find at the national equivalent to Peta, Something I still find stange. But it was one spesial picture I remember ekstra well, it was a picture of a haughty looking women, in a fox fur coat, with a full pelt around her neck the mouth of the fox biting it own tail, as a closer. I remember think because of all the pictures around it, that if what it tok to make her happy, she did seem happy, was for all of this animal to die and give her there fur it was worth it.

Then again, I have since I was young, dreamt about hunting women, on horseback, and the killing of the animals of the forrest, so it is maybe not that strange, and I accept that it may have colour my view on furs, and from what I can remember the women in the later of this kind of dreams did wear fur.

During some years in my teens I did more or less forget furs, blame warm and dry winters, I know I do. And my fur fetish would maybe not had blossomed again if it was not for a duo of girls that I went to high-school with. We where all boarding school, kids and therefor spent a good amount of time together, they here about 2 years younger then me, so it was a late evening in my final year at School, that one of the duo asket me the question, “… what do you think of fur” The question came out of nowhere and I could not actually reply, at that moment I did not know. So I could not say anything. At the first chance I got I did do some searching both web and soul, and did pretty quickly accept that, well I did have a big thing about seeing women in furs, and well, I still do, so I do think that one is born with a predilection for fur, and it, if it is given room to grow, blossoms in to a fetish or a love.

To me it is also a part of my BDSM and kinky world. Both for subs and Dominatrixes. If I have a submissive and she is ok with it I will dress her in furs if I can, if I have a Dominatrix and she also like furs I would love to buy her furs as a tribute. But at this time neither is happening.