In an ideal fur world

melbmarco

If you could create your own ideal fur world, what would it look like??

For example

- fur would be 1/4 the price it is today

- there would be as many fur stores in your city as there are fast food outlets

- at least 9 months of the year would be cool enough to wear fur

- women would turn their heads to look at a man in fur

- you could wear fur to work

- at least half the women in the world wore fur

- there would be no negative views on the wearing of fur

- fur appreciation would be a school subject

- gold class at the cinemas would mean the seats at lined with fur

Use your imagination and add to this list.

• Like 2

Should it be realistic?

- Woman have all global power and money.

- Men only serving woman.

- I was the only one with the ability to make babies.

- Fire was not discovered and only thing that keeps us warm is fur.

- Create a gen that transform skin to fur then cold or horny. " title="Applause" />

• Like 1

Nexii's world (Vanadia) of course

- Set in future but more like post-nuclear winter, medieval technology level

- They would have fire but it wouldn't be wasted on warming their homes

- Furries rule the vast north, Nexii more precisely is the ruler (Princess)

- The furries would be arctic species like snow leopard, tiger, polar bear, fox, lynx.

- All humans would be pets/slaves

- Brutally cold especially in winter

- Humans would need fur blankets, to cuddle with furries, just to survive

Should it be realistic?

- Create a gen that transform skin to fur then cold or horny. " title="Applause" />

I humbly volunteer for the role of empress

I just look at Quebec city Quebec the winter carnival the ice hotel the fur shops there and the furs in the ice hotel and le carnival the celebration my opinion of the fur trappers bringing their furs in from trapping As close you will get for real fur world

Should it be realistic?

I humbly volunteer for the role of empress

There have to be an audition in furtease for that position.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

-Noone would care about using animals in general

-pick the animal before death

-In cold place women where fur all the time

-More use of animals in every way, unescceary or nessceary

-Many more fur shops everywhere

-ability to get wear animals as coats or pillows etc

• Like 1

To me an ideal fur world would be:

- fur takes the top spot for textiles in winter garments among the general public.

- It replaces cotton, fleece, wool, argyle, nylon and other garbage materials that just don't do enough to combat the cold.

- 2/3rds of the worlds population owns a fur

- There is more increased demand for fur products at brick and mortar retail stores and online marketplaces and the growth of this demand exceeds by 500% globally each year

• 2 months later...

1  A  strong healthy animal population and environment so they may  thrive so know one whines about some of them being made into beautiful furs! (So my wife and I can wear something wild!)
2  More fur farms where the animals are well treated and harvested as humanely as possible. ( I can only imagine the thrill of touring a fur farm on a cold winters day with my wife.)

3  More people embrace fur and care  more for each other than the fate of a fur bearing animal.

• Like 3

On 6/5/2019 at 4:48 AM, fursince63 said:

1  A  strong healthy animal population and environment so they may  thrive so know one whines about some of them being made into beautiful furs! (So my wife and I can wear something wild!)
2  More fur farms where the animals are well treated and harvested as humanely as possible. ( I can only imagine the thrill of touring a fur farm on a cold winters day with my wife.)

3  More people embrace fur and care  more for each other than the fate of a fur bearing animal.

So much for the realistic scenario. I'd add

- climate crisis will be reversed and temperatures fall to pre-industrial level (maybe a little below)

- furs will still be exclusive and a sign of wealth and power

- young ladies desire fur

- men also wear fur occasionally

- there wouldn't be any political/legislative backlash against fur

An enormous bed, piled three feet deep with assorted furs and about a dozen horny women would just about do it for me.  😄

• Like 1

Definitely a lot colder than today's climate

It snows from October to April every year

UK has a continental climate, since the Gulf Stream stopped and thousands of mirrors in orbit have reversed global warming, thus restoring the polar ice caps

Synthetic clothing made from petrochemicals is banned , only furs, fine wools, silks and other natural fibres are used for warmth

Premium Furs are from high welfare, sustainable trapping (with blood & tissue tests to ensure low stress); because winters are now so cold, quality of fur is amazing

Fur farms are everywhere in the higher latitudes with same welfare as free-range, slow-reared meat. High welfare means better pelts

Bio-textiles, a monopoly of the fur industry, can grow real fur in bio-textile plants. Lynx and sable are the most popular and can be genetically altered to produce a higher density, softer furs, (100X density of sea otter fur with softness of chinchilla and hard-wearing quality of racoon & mink). The quality can be 10X that of Barguzin Sable. The range is from the most sumptuous and luxurious fur to everyday wear. Everyone can afford some sort of fur.

For any important legal matters, e.g. marriage, buying a house etc., it is mandatory to wear special ceremonial furs, including fur underwear/lingerie/boots.  Full fur underwear and lingerie is available in every high street clothing store; most people buy new fur lingerie every month.

Anti-fur protests are illegal. Any trangressors are sent to Siberia, they can either wear cheap furs or freeze

Conscientious, law-abiding anti-fur citizens can opt to be transported to the low-altitude Eqatorial regions

Even in Summer, it is cold at night; at a typical outdoor Concert, by 10pm, every one is wrapped in soft, warm fur

In Winter, 75% of people wear furs indoors and 90% wear furs outdoors. Fur skirts are common, fur-lined furs are common.

Fur onsies are worn at Christmas!!

All comments welcome....

• Like 1

• 4 months later...