Cruela De Vil Appreciation Thread

furlover15

Well I am not sure whether this question had been discussed before, but what is the reason for Cruella's obsession with fur?

Like does she also have a fur fetish which is same as many of us, or simply because of the luxurious characteristics of fur which Cruella can show off herself to others(such as Anita in the 1961 animation version)?

In the movies she just goes on a lovely monologue about fur's beauty. In the book she is described as always wanting to be hot, like a devil her temperature needs to be hellish and furs add to that.

Thank you for the information, though the truth is a little bit disappointed me as I have thought that she has such an obsession with fur which is same as us. Btw at least I know the truth eventually.

Well I am not sure whether this question had been discussed before, but what is the reason for Cruella's obsession with fur?

Like does she also have a fur fetish which is same as many of us, or simply because of the luxurious characteristics of fur which Cruella can show off herself to others(such as Anita in the 1961 animation version)?

In the movies she just goes on a lovely monologue about fur's beauty. In the book she is described as always wanting to be hot, like a devil her temperature needs to be hellish and furs add to that.

Thank you for the information, though the truth is a little bit disappointed me as I have thought that she has such an obsession with fur which is same as us. Btw at least I know the truth eventually.

Don't be too disappointed, the movie version, the version we all know shows she loves fur for all the right reasons

Where do you live? May I visit you in this place where fiction becomes 'truth'?

• 4 months later...

We keep getting more and more info about the up coming movie...

about the two last live action movies, disney clearly stated the fur was faux although I am certain a big part of them was real. actually in 102 dalmations you could see real full fox pelts in a few scenes. so it'l be interesting to see what they're gonna do this time...

I would simply die if they made a real fox fur coat like the one in the original animated movie...still one of my all time favourite furs real or imagined.

I would simply die if they made a real fox fur coat like the one in the original animated movie...still one of my all time favourite furs real or imagined.

Same as what you thought...The waving of the fur in the animation just drives me crazy, especially the moment she said "I live for fur. I worship fur" while stroking her coat's big fur collars...

Totally agree. I'm still pissed they had'nt made one for the previous live actions...

• 3 weeks later...

How about having one custom made?

• 2 months later...

My favorite Cruella moment is when she receives the white tiger pelt (and it's clearly faux in the movie, though they were shooting for suspension of disbelief).

This may branch into other topics we've delved into on here, but there is just something primally evocative about a woman wearing the skin and fur of a predator like a big cat. Then again, maybe that's just me. Lynx, bobcat, lippi, and any other exotic furs with spots and stripes are my weaknesses.

My favorite Cruella moment is when she receives the white tiger pelt (and it's clearly faux in the movie, though they were shooting for suspension of disbelief).

This may branch into other topics we've delved into on here, but there is just something primally evocative about a woman wearing the skin and fur of a predator like a big cat. Then again, maybe that's just me. Lynx, bobcat, lippi, and any other exotic furs with spots and stripes are my weaknesses.

I can sympathize. I have a thing for skin also. I love the look of women on bearskins. The sight of soft feminine beauty enjoying the fur of a slain beast is so primal!!! I also love to see furs on stage and female performers singing in fur. There is something wild and erotic when the fur is flaunted in public by a lady.

• Like 1

[attachment=0]cruella_deville_by_jokimon-d7nxuno.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]3eb1e07c9eca529dbb7259896782294c.jpg[/attachment]

I can sympathize. I have a thing for skin also. I love the look of women on bearskins. The sight of soft feminine beauty enjoying the fur of a slain beast is so primal!!! I also love to see furs on stage and female performers singing in fur. There is something wild and erotic when the fur is flaunted in public by a lady.

While not full skins of lynx (which look incredible), the banner picture of this group is amazing. It's a beautiful woman presumably wearing nothing but the furs of a dozen lynx and enjoying it. They died so she could look beautiful and be warm. The blase attitude that she has towards that fact is nothing short of sexy and aggressive.

Minor edit by AKcoyote to correct quote block.

• 3 weeks later...

So much to admire about Cruella - and following news of an upcoming Disney live action remake, a friend helped me make this for my furplay mannequin sessions. Emma Stone as Cruella de Vil.

Enjoy - I did!

FDF

... a friend helped me make this...

I bet that guy photoshops.

Better than me, definitely! If only the illusion becomes reality in the next 18 months or so.

FDF

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A video I recently found on YT and I really like the lyrics about Cruella's obsession about fur, hope u guys like it!

btw, as we are now in 2019, but it seems that we still don't have much more info about the new Cruella movie, anyone knows about it?

Image Emma stone signing that wearing a huge fox fur coat... No haven't heard anything sadly can't wait to see it tho.

I share the same imagination as yours too lol

I am actually afraid that the movie is going to be cancelled as we have heard almost nothing new about the progress of the movie since last year. But I really hope it won't suffer from such a tragic ending...