Cruela De Vil Appreciation Thread

furlover15

She is how many of us go first introduced to furs and their luxary. Why not have a thread featuring pictures, videos, and cosplays of her? Both real life "look-a-likes" and cartoons are accepted!

The Japanese all girl rock band SCANDAL had a Disney villain themed photo shoot.

The lead guitarist Mami Sasazaki was given the honour of dressing up as Cruella.

Faux, but great to see it from my favourite group!

there is a figure of her, man... I'd give a kidney for this. and the coat was really well made

http://www.disneystore.com/figurines-keepsakes-collectibles-cruella-de-vil-couture-de-force-figurine-by-enesco/mp/1341098/1000276/

and then, this image checking te anatomy of her style (I did a little erm, modification, heh)

http://i.imgur.com/uVvlLV4.jpg

Two things!

1. First off, I adore cruella, she was my introduction to fur and to the more "eccentric" aspects of my appreciation of fur. I would love to see if others feel the same way and hope to see this thread grow.

2. Oh my god you do not even know how lucky your day is. They are making a cruella de vil movie, a live action prequel about a younger cruella. Amd .... Drumroll please. Its starring the stunning Emma stone. I so excited for this. This was announced hours ago.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/emma-stone-talks-play-cruella-852693?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR%20Breaking%20News_now_2016-01-06%2015:33:11_ehayden&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

Thanks for sharing those videos and photo shoots, CruelisHot. Greatly appreciate it!

I've also have heard about the movie, but didn't know who was to play our sexy fur goddess, Cruella, until now. And Emma Stone? Too perfect. Emma Stone in furs is a thing the world needs to see.

I'm excited to see this thread grow in popularity! c:

I had a certain Dominatrix (I posted on here late last year) do a Cruella Style video for me, well she was certainly cruel to the furrier whilst swathed in her fox furs is one of my favourite fantasy figures is Ms De Ville

Really excited like most to hear that Disney are doing a LIVE action film, its been knocking around for a few yrs now but brilliant to see its getting closer & lets hope the furs are real!

Keep sharing as I love this theme!

lets hope the furs are real!

Since its Disney, it's probably gonna be faux. Which I personally don't have a problem with.

lets hope the furs are real!

Since its Disney, it's probably gonna be faux. Which I personally don't have a problem with.

Not so sure as we had real furs in Mr Magoo with Kelly Lynch which was a Disney

My big question with this movie is: How is it possible?

I'm needless to say excited, but the basis of this seems impossible. This movie is made to be in the vein of Maleficent, depicting a younger villain and painting her as a sympathetic misunderstood character. They were able to pull this off by creating an elaborate magic based backstory that depicts her as a fairy who was slighted in an elaborate medieval plot. This is ridiculous, but that's the nature of a fantasy story. But 101 dalmatians (the original of which this will be the prequel to) depicts a story in 1960s London, a realistic world that follows largely the same rules as ours. How can they make someone who murders dogs sympathetic to a mainstream audience. I mean, fur lovers like us may be more lenient on cruella for obvious reasons, but the mass audience won't. I thought saving Mr. Banks, which shares a studio and a screenwriter of this movie was fantastic though, so i bet they'll pull it off.

Now that I've had my time on the soapbox, what do you guys think this movie will be like? What would you like to see in a Cruella De Vil prequel?

I have low expectation on young actors/actresses today,but been proven wrong by Daisy in Starwars.

She totally rocked!

I can only hope that Emma can deliver.

On the fur part:

I think actors/actresses has something to say about it,if it's not something that they designed a year earlier.

Kelly probably ask for real,she has done more movies in real that i'm going to find later.

I don't know what Emma is into,but hope she chooses the right stuff.

btw:thanks for all great pictures posted here. " title="Applause" />

I have low expectation on young actors/actresses today,but been proven wrong by Daisy in Starwars.

She totally rocked!

I can only hope that Emma can deliver.

On the fur part:

I think actors/actresses has something to say about it,if it's not something that they designed a year earlier.

Kelly probably ask for real,she has done more movies in real that i'm going to find later.

I don't know what Emma is into,but hope she chooses the right stuff.

btw:thanks for all great pictures posted here. " title="Applause" />

So what has Daisy Ridley worn?

As for Emma Stone, I don't know how the film will turn out, but she wore some great furs in Gangster Squad, including a magnificent white fox wrap. This pic is high res, and still doesn't do it justice.