Hot chicks on bearskin rugs

billhenry1234

I think bearskin oftentimes looks neater than it actually feels unfortunately. Perhaps someday I will find one that I really like for softness, but not so far.

I hope you will enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
148ff9ab5a75820ea738bfed6ae4b188.jpg

I love this! So much callous domination over the poor little bear.no matter how scary, no fur is too big for a lovely lady.this picture appears to be on a polar bear fur. Is that legal and where did you find this delightful picture.

The poor bear fought hard to survive in its environment so It may have the privilege of serving the lovely ladies!

• 3 years later...
On 3/7/2018 at 3:25 AM, lynxette said:

I think bearskin oftentimes looks neater than it actually feels unfortunately. Perhaps someday I will find one that I really like for softness, but not so far.

These particular bears are silky with a lot of underfur, but still have a coarse edge that is honestly very sensual

il_fullxfull.jpg

61400061a.jpg

• 1 year later...

I always had a passion for furs but the first time I seen a bearskin rug was quite emotional. Most shocking to me was the surprising excitement the barbaric looking rug gave me. I could not believe I liked bearskin rugs but I did, do and always will.