Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

SOFTY,AWESOME MINKSABLE COAT AND HAT LOVE!IT ! HEAVY BREATHING! OVER COAT!

I HAVE A COAT LIKE THAT BUT IT IS RIPPED! AWESOME EXCITING PICS SOFTY

Hi folks!

Thanks to everyone who has sent kind messages.

I know that my photography skills are crap. I would like to be able to post better quality pictures, however, I face the following dilemma:

Do I invest in a better camera, lights and backgrounds etc. Or do I spend more money on fur coats, hats and stoles? And muffs.

Please let me know what you think.

Personally I would prefer more fur coats, muffs, hats and stoles as I do not have enough at the moment.

I have recently bought some really nice accessories that you will see next week.

Regards,

Softy.

Do I invest in a better camera, lights and backgrounds etc. Or do I spend more money on fur coats, hats and stoles? And muffs.

Softy,

Unless you want to develop a particular space as a studio for your photos and have the freedom and opportunity to create and devote such a space regularly, I'd say buy and enjoy more furs. You can do enough with a clear corner of a room and seeing a range of your furs in the background is a lovely (and teasing) concept too. Lights, backgrounds, furniture, other props and cameras are only really worth it if you have someone else to take the pics for you or plan to take photos yourself of other people there.

Two suggestions though might be buy a portable hanging rail - a strongish one - which you can hang furs along and help you cover one side of the frame, and also a wireless remote for your camera if you don't have one and your camera can use them, which will save running back and forth to it between shots.

Whatever though, keep having fun - and buying more great furs will certainly help with that!

FDF

Wish I had that problem. My single fox coat would love some friends lol. Cameras aren't too expensive if you know where to look. HD cameras aren't as bad as they used to be.

First off, thanks for the pictures. You have a great collection of furs there and most of us would kill to half that many fabulous coats. I regards to upgrading your camera it seems that decent cameras are a fraction of the cost of even a second hand fur. We all are grateful to you for sharing your collection with us IMHO it's time for you to up grade your camera not just for sharing your collection but you may want to use it for other picture taking opportunities as well. Thanks again for sharing!