Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

I don't think your coat is seal. The texture looks much more like sheared muskrat. The color also looks dyed. In the past, furriers called sheared and dyed muskrat Hudson seal to give it the cache of fur seal.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think your coat is seal. The texture looks much more like sheared muskrat. The color also looks dyed. In the past, furriers called sheared and dyed muskrat Hudson seal to give it the cache of fur seal.

That one is. When the lining is removed you can see the markings on the skin side. It’s just dyed black.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We finally purchased a custom made fox fur coat at mailonfurs. I want to give a little review about the order since the former compliments about mailonfurs made me give it a try.

I asked Maria from elsafur (ebay) and Kostas from mailonfurs for a similar coat to this in a longer version and with hood:

IMG-a9c87d64102dae06c14d1af09979f59f-V.jpg[/attachment]

My wife likes it and I am really fond of her wearing it

Kostas, thank you very much again.

some of my collection - coyote jacket, finnraccoon hat, blue frost fox coat and a flight sheepskin jacket (I know many do not consider as fur but great feeling in the winter, feeling cosy in my t-shirt)

• 2 weeks later...

Just getting caught up after quite a long time. Really enjoyed Softy's pics. Amazing collection! However, if Softy is still following this discussion I was hoping he would take some more photos and this time feature some of his beautiful mink coats that kept showing up in the background and hanging hidden in his fox filled closets. More sable too pleeze. bw.

• 3 weeks later...

New pics of me, I look so cute and sexy, I def need some makeup tips and help, but visions of what a cutie and stunner I could be makes me so happy...