Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

This is a sticky thread for you to post photos of furs you own.

Posts will be removed if it is stock photos from other websites selling furs. This is for furs from your collection - not theirs.

Here is my collection so far.

http://imgur.com/a/JbjIG

The blue fox stole was my first fur ever. I bought it brand new from mailonfurs, top quality, my gf and I both love it. (It doesn't hang in the closet like this all the time, I often lay it on the bed so it doesn't stretch too much and lose its form.)

The grey dyed blue fox coat with the black fox collar and cuffs was my second buy. Until today it remains a mystery if it is the exact same coat as the fetish mistress used in her videos, but I highly think so and maybe she can even confirm it if she sees this post!

Nevertheless it is in excellent condition, no smells, no tears, no shedding, the fur is very thick and soft and really warm. Easily my favourite fur so far, but I recently ordered a crystal fox parka from mailonfurs, so we'll see if it remains this.

Then there's the silver fox scarf. I basically bought it to see what silver fox is like and it turns out I find the look more appealing than the touch.

Last but not least, the pink mittens, a more recent buy. They are so called "shadow fox", but I think it's just a dyed version of blue fox. They are very soft and definitely very fun.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

My newest acquisition:

A crystal fox parka from mailonfurs. It was a custom order.

I absolutely love it.

[attachment=1]20170119_175620.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMG-20170119-WA0002.jpg[/attachment]

€: No idea why the first picture is upside down and I don't know how to change it, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone recognize the embroidered signature on this coat? It is my new pet I adopted from Goodwill today, perfect condition perfect fit

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone recognize the embroidered signature on this coat? It is my new pet I adopted from Goodwill today, perfect condition perfect fit

I wish I could find a full length mink at the Goodwill! Your coat is gorgeous!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...