St. Moritz furs

lynx

Okay...that is it...I am going to have to get there and wear one of my double sided fox hooded coats. No reason to blend in and do what everyone else is doing is there?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lynxette

• Panther10

• luxurysable

• lynx

Okay...that is it...I am going to have to get there and wear one of my double sided fox hooded coats. No reason to blend in and do what everyone else is doing is there?

Take me with you when you go. Between your selection of foxes and mine we will be a virtual tour de force

I’m in! The one time I went, my partner wore a full length blue fox coat with matching cape and big fox fur hat, and I wore a hooded blue fox jacket (dyed blue) inside out as my inner layer, with a floor length hooded blue fox coat (dyed brown) as my outer layer.

Passers-by thought we were Russian oligarchs!

I will have my people contact your people

Works for me!

P.S. If you buy me a full length version of this fox in like a mens 5x, I swear to god I might just marry you in St. Moritz lol. I will do anything to be pampered.

tumblr_p3ovhtaiZB1vui4u2o1_1280.jpg

Hmmmmm...a very tempting proposal Panther, but I tend to think that elbas is right...ladies before gentlemen That fur coat is really great though, in either long or short...I tend to love longer furs too though.

Lol I’m not going to be in a position to buy any furs for the foreseeable future. I have a trip to Alaska to pay for starting next week and let’s not forget the blue fox coat that I have already spent money on.

Besides, didn’t you guys hear me when I said that I was looking to be pampered??

Oh yes, I was paying attention...and strategically ignoring that portion Panther. Not very cooperative of me was it?

No it wasn’t....I foresee our marriage being one that is rife with conflict lol

Hey it's not like you're the one who's not getting a fair shake. You have over 200 furs in your collection. I only have three coats and less than a dozen pairs of gloves and a few hats. Meet me half way would ya?....sheesh...

Well, whilst I totally agree and am in favor of men in furs, there are two caveats to this. First, they cannot have a fur that I want, and second, they cannot have more than I do. Now you know my sexist, shelfish side.

Oh dear Panther, sounds like you might need to hand over your magnificent new blue fox coat...

lol. Lynxette may want it, but rest assured it would never fit her. It weighs like 40 lbs and it's 80" across the chest. You could fit two of me inside that coat and also its 60" long from the shoulder. Rest assured this one is going to be in my possession for a long time. But I would happily be Lynxette's fur twin if she got a coat like that for herself.

Oh pooh...I love humongous, soft cuddly furs, even if they are too big technically. Do not bet on the fact that I could not in fact become a sort of cat burglar of your fabulous fur Panther. Although of course it would look better on you as it would fit a bit better.

Oh pooh...I love humongous, soft cuddly furs, even if they are too big technically. Do not bet on the fact that I could not in fact become a sort of cat burglar of your fabulous fur Panther. Although of course it would look better on you as it would fit a bit better.

Well if you feel that strongly about it then we can always bundle up inside it at the same time.

• 1 month later...
Amazing.. and you wonder where THAT money came from. One can only guess in Russia!
Must b be dream come true for any girl to be found appealing to a fur loving Russian billionaire.