Which celebrity is most likely to have a fur fetish

Guest Paw

There are certainly a lot of beautiful celebrities out there who love furs-

But who do you think is not just a fan, but a fanatic of furs, shares the same love for these divine pelts as we do? Who do you think has a fur fetish--

I'd have to say Justyna Pawlicka (you can catch her fur loving ways in another thread)

Demi Lovato, who loves being smothered in furs

tumblr_on8oqjnmZb1uotspao1_1280.jpg

c9hu4ljvmgmy.jpg

mdofr9devhmy.jpg

I'd also say the singer KELIS is a candidate based off of past comments

"I couldn’t care less about what they think of me and my fur hat. I just find it funny that this is the photo, the day… I mean, I would have fur walls if I could. I’m a complete carnivore."

I would eat pterodactyl if you found some and you told me it was meaty and delicious.”

“If I started wearing endangered animals like polar bear or orangutan then talk to me. […] But the minks and chinchilla that quite honestly are rodents and if weren’t in the form of a coat I would demand they be put to death anyway are not an issue to me.”

“I eat meat, and in fact my mouth salivates as I type the word meat!”

the minks and chinchilla that quite honestly are rodents and if weren’t in the form of a coat I would demand they be put to death anyway are not an issue to me.

I eat meat, and in fact my mouth salivates as I type the word meat!

If u want to preach do it about something worthwhile don’t waste my time trying to save the dang chipmunk. "

"Btw it’s not just the look of fur. It’s warm as hell and feels glorious, ever rubbed faux fur on your body? Nothing luxurious about that. Then the letter proceeded to name artist and designers who don’t wear real fur. Great! More for me!"

Yeah, those pics of Kanye & Amber Rose when they were dating out and about in Fur made me wonder if they really were into it. Of course, now he's with Kim Kardashian and her and most of her female relatives (not Caitlyn!) seem to be coming around.

I'm fairly certain Larry Hagman was a Fur Lover when he was alive and I did hear from somewhere that Alain Delon gave Furs to his girlfriends as gifts.

I think Kanye West publicly stated he has too

That whom I thought of first. He just can't seem to have enough.. and Kim, my God, a new coat every day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Kanye, Kim Kardashian, Joan Collins, and I know for a fact Sean Young (from Blade Runner) does as one of my friends worked on a set with her and mentioned how she wore some different article of fur every day (and this was around the end of summer in the southeast US) and even mentioned being totally obsessed.

• 6 years later...

Nina Naustdal and Deborah Hong,Nina's St Moritz's winter retreat has walls of mink and bedspreads of chinchilla and one of Deborah bodyguards shot a member of peta when attempted to attack her at Paris fashion week for wearing one of her sables.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 5:44 AM, Arab princes said:

Nina Naustdal and Deborah Hong,Nina's St Moritz's winter retreat has walls of mink and bedspreads of chinchilla and one of Deborah bodyguards shot a member of peta when attempted to attack her at Paris fashion week for wearing one of her sables.

Do you have a link to a photo or article of Nina's winter retreat? To have fur walls is one of my fantasies. 

On 2/20/2024 at 7:19 PM, syfr said:

Do you have a link to a photo or article of Nina's winter retreat? To have fur walls is one of my fantasies. 

Unfortunately not a friend is part of her security detail in fact assistant to her head of security who told as well as mink walls in the main suite off her winter retreat it is completely carpeted in Scandinavian fox and all the sitting in her private jet is draped in throws' of Russian Berguzin Sable.

On 7/25/2017 at 3:06 AM, red_fox said:

I think Kanye West publicly stated he has too

Gonna need a source on that.

In other news, Kanye West is gross (unrelated to the fur fetish), I'm sorry.

I kind of like the idea of a celebrity who is publicly very into animal rights, a vegan, speaks out against furs etc. secretly having a huge fur fetish. They feel so guilty about it, but can't help themselves and keep buying furs and maybe even getting things custom made. Maybe they have a secret room in their house where they keep their collection and indulge in their fetish. Don't know why, but the idea really turns me on.

• Like 2

Surprised no one has mentioned Rihanna!

Not a fan, but she must have gone through closets of fur coats by now... Just Google "Rihanna fur coat" and you'll see what I mean... Pages of coats!

images.jpeg.68c96969d135ef1c88d61040e5cd2ba5.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think a Fur Fetish is mostly a male thing. Seeing a women in furs makes it nice to imagine her sharing in the Fetish. I think most women wear it for warmth, fashion and status.  With that said, I always wondered about the Great Liberace. You will find pictures of him in some of the most extravagant  furs ever made. Including a 350,000.00   custom made fox coat. Fur fetish or just "Mr. Showman"? As he also had extravagant taste in jewels ,cars and homes. What makes me think he may have had a fur fetish was something I read in a book about him years back.
He wanted a king size bed spread made from some exotic animal. He amused his friends by commenting on the length of time to raise enough skins for a king size bed due to regulation and import. He commented,  I don't  understand ,after all I'm keeping the species together!
There must have been something about that exotic species that attracted him to commit the time and money to ensure their skins ended up on his bed.  Just for decoration? I think not. I hope that bed spread brought him pleasure as I can only imagine the thrill of indulging ones primal desires on the furs of exotic animals!   He also made a public joke about the many minks and foxes that had the honor of accompanying him on stage. He was also known to gift furs.