Share media you bought largely because fur was featured.

LordTheNightKnight

Along with my furs collection, I have tried to acquire every book about the fur industry, fur trade, trapping, etc. This now comes to two fairly long shelves in my library. I also buy every movie either on DVD , digitally, or both that features fur coats. I have never made an exact list of all of these items, although I do have them cataloged in library software.

• 2 months later...

When I was young I noticed a Virginia Slims ad on the back of our TV guide featuring a pretty lady wearing a fluffy fur. When the time came to throw it away I secretly saved the ad. This inspired me to look threw moms magazines before they were discarded. I soon had a secret collection of fur adds. No cost, no suspicion and it became like a spy game for me, with sweet rewards! I loved the fur adds in Cosmo!!! I used to buy without suspicion Towne and Country magazine in fall and winter as they had some VERY beautiful fur fashions.

On the Criminal side, I once stole a Penthouse magazine because I was to young to buy it. I was so overcome with desire when I seen the lady in furs that I put the magazine into my book bag and out the door I went. Days later I went back and confessed that my "friend" took some candy and felt bad. The old guy believed me. Better a liar than a thief???

bddf39738608633.jpg

I was playing GTA Online, getting supplies for a warehouse to sell afterwards, when it happened to get "animal materials". I proceeded to see what it was and...

Unfortunately there aren't nice fur coats to wear ://

I play GTA V Online as well and I would say the women fur-trimmed jackets are much better and lovely than those of men. (I would post some of my female character wearing those furs if you want to have a look )

I might have to start playing again. Would like to see your character!

bddf39738608633.jpg

I was playing GTA Online, getting supplies for a warehouse to sell afterwards, when it happened to get "animal materials". I proceeded to see what it was and...

Unfortunately there aren't nice fur coats to wear ://

I play GTA V Online as well and I would say the women fur-trimmed jackets are much better and lovely than those of men. (I would post some of my female character wearing those furs if you want to have a look )

We could start a fur gang in GTA:O

tumblr_p77oadRwh71v4rp8jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p77oadRwh71v4rp8jo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p77oadRwh71v4rp8jo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p77obusMYI1v4rp8jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p77obusMYI1v4rp8jo3_1280.jpg

I know it does't look really good, but still hope you like it...

We could start a fur gang in GTA:O

Sure, we could do that, though I don't have much incentives to play the game right now lel

It's a shame the female character only got the jacket, althought the collar is way more appealing than the male version. The brown collar one you took the photo looked damn nice.

It's a shame the female character only got the jacket, althought the collar is way more appealing than the male version. The brown collar one you took the photo looked damn nice.

Do you mean the one which looks like the colour of finn raccoon fur? I like that one too! I always choose this one for the character to wear when doing heist's preparation

Do you mean the one which looks like the colour of finn raccoon fur? I like that one too! I always choose this one for the character to wear when doing heist's preparation.

And you are right, I hope Rockstar would release something like full length fur coats, or at least some fur jackets(not trimmed ones) for female characters...