Fur run ins

mrbeaver92

Has anyone here struck up a conversation or a friendship due to someone wearing fur ? Has anyone received a huge compliment or smile at the tailor or dry cleaner ? My tailor is a middle aged Asian woman who hugged me in my beaver jacket.

I've had tons of run ins but usually with me wearing the fur. Women love it, and want to touch or "trade". Guys just like it as too cool. Specially young guys.

I was out walking my Rottweiler today and guess who i met.

She asked "how can you have a dog?"

I asked the same,She has 3 little ones that bark all day and she never take them out for a walk.

I said "if they don't shut up i turn them in to a coat".Geeeee you should see the look she gave me.

"They are my babys" she shouted and i reply "no,they are animals"

• 3 weeks later...

I asked the same,She has 3 little ones that bark all day and she never take them out for a walk.

I said "if they don't shut up i turn them in to a coat".Geeeee you should see the look she gave me.

That's hilarious. Typical reaction from an anti, right?

I have a sable scarf that was originally a stole until I had it remodelled. It is incredibly warm and indescribably cuddly! Many people have commented on it and always positively.

I was having a summer party at my place and thought i invite her.

I was suprised she turned up and we had a really great chat.

Did you talk about fur/did you wear it as well?

Had some snow through here last February and the whole town was buried. My wife and I went out to explore in our matching hooded rabbit/fox fur bombers and got many people out and about who kept wanting us to pose with the snowmen!

Did you talk about fur/did you wear it as well?

You can't find any more opposites. She's an activist and vegan.I have been working at a slaughterhouse and wear real fur.

I didn't bring fur up,but we had a civil talk about animal rights for a long time.

After a few drinks i talked to other persons about fetish in general.

She stod behind and listen.

• 4 weeks later...

I was out to dinner with my mom and dad at a fancy louisiana restaraunt one year and walked out to go get the car and bring it around.. As i walked down the walkway, i saw a beautiful young women in her late 20s, pretty long hair blonde..pretty dress and she had on a whiskey mink brown jacket... As I passed her, I said to her that I Love your fur.... All she did was smile at me with a soft thank you and entered the restaruant..

That was a sweet memorie for me at that time..

Yes.. Louisiana does get cold...for furs..

• 2 weeks later...

Well said!

Well said!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I almost always receive nothing but positive comments - ladies are often jealous and want to pet the fur and most dudes are like 'shit, look at the balls on that guy' or something to that effect. The few times I've worn my foxes out to clubs, shows, concerts I've had the performers approach me, compliment me, just strike up convos in general so all in all its pretty cool.

On a negative note, though, I once had a grungey probably effed up on drugs older hippie-looking guy get up in my face and shout down the sidewalk at me as I walked past him. Kind of interesting - got my adrenaline pumping for sure.