What is your idea of maximum fur indulgence?

Furtigo

My ideal threshold of maximum fur indulgence has always been to one day to own and wear a giant custom made men's big and tall fox fur coat but with a design that hearkens back to the classic power fox designs of the mid 80's. So basically a coat that has a giant collar, big sleeves, wide shoulders and a long dramatic length. That dream has finally managed to come through for me and I know own such a coat and I'll finally be able to take it home with me in less than two weeks. I'm really going to have to get used to wearing it too! This new blue fox weighs around 40 lbs and most of that weight sits directly on my neck and shoulders lol

• Like 2

Owing a coat which is exactly the same as Cruella's one in the 1961 animation (Of course it should relatively fit my body size)

Wear it and "play" with it everyday

• Like 1

My ideal threshold of maximum fur indulgence has always been to one day to own and wear a giant custom made men's big and tall fox fur coat but with a design that hearkens back to the classic power fox designs of the mid 80's. So basically a coat that has a giant collar, big sleeves, wide shoulders and a long dramatic length. That dream has finally managed to come through for me and I know own such a coat and I'll finally be able to take it home with me in less than two weeks. I'm really going to have to get used to wearing it too! This new blue fox weighs around 40 lbs and most of that weight sits directly on my neck and shoulders lol

You'll have to share some pics of it when you get it.

Floor length silver fox styled like a bath robe. The fur NEVER to be worn with so much as a stich of clothing in the privacy of my home.

• 1 month later...

Wearing one of my F/L hooded double sided fur coats. I have one each in silver fox, coyote, red fox, blue fox, golden island fox, and cross fox. Each is floor length, has an oversized hood, drippy sleeves, and is reversible to sections of the same fur as the main coat. I have never actually worn any of them the reverse side out though, even though they have fasteners to allow for it. Out of all the furs in my collection, these are my favourites...I would like to add one in Canadian Lynx next.

• Like 1

Nope, sorry, that I will not do. My online anonymity is very important to me, and given the uniqueness of the items it could lead to identification and potential dangers for myself or my property. I appreciate the interest though. I also love snuggling under my fox and coyote blankets, and summer or winter I never sleep without one.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife's WEASEL line coat first, tucked into my trousers, with SABLE tie.

CASHMERE & MINK brown cardigan.

black MINK gilet with knitted black MINK (under) scarf.

multi-coloured FOX scarf.

long grey MINK coat fully lined with black MINK (another coat).

long SABLE over scarf.

SABLE hat,

SABLE gloves (mitten)

I have owned a blue fox like Panther's for many years and let me tell you, there is absolutely no better feeling than wearing your fur in public. Between my fox and my fox collared mink coats, I get such an indescribable rush every time I step outside the door. I'm in Fur Heaven the whole time and all the compliments are enjoyable too! People like to talk me up about my furs and I so do enjoy the discussions that follow.

I have owned a blue fox like Panther's for many years and let me tell you, there is absolutely no better feeling than wearing your fur in public. Between my fox and my fox collared mink coats, I get such an indescribable rush every time I step outside the door. I'm in Fur Heaven the whole time and all the compliments are enjoyable too! People like to talk me up about my furs and I so do enjoy the discussions that follow.

Dude, you have a blue fox that rivals my coat? Show us a pic! Let’s see this monster.

• 4 years later...

King size bed lined with blonde Akita dog fur or similar coyote/wolf, and topped with angora, cashmere and Alaskan mountain goat pelts and a big fluffy silky black yak pelt.

On 9/26/2017 at 8:46 AM, Panther10 said:

What he said. Love it!

To me, a maximum limit does not exist in my head. In this imaginary world where storage is not an issue, I would never stop filling my home and closets with furs and I would often put together extravagant furry outfits that covered me completely in fur. The closest I’ve come to this IRL is the pairing of a fox fur lined leather overall suit from OliverFurs with my full length fox fur coat worn over it, plus matching fox fur hat and gloves.  

One day, I hope to jump into a bed covered in fox fur blankets while wearing this ridiculous and heavy but so very furry outfit. Preferably surrounded by a much larger fur collection than my current one. 

• Like 2