• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neoJaguar

• lynxette

• AKcoyote

• fourrureclub

Thank you so much for all the hard work!

And a big thanks to the people who donated time and money to keep the den alive.

Long may it be a place were we can come and share our love and passion for furs in a safe and supportive environment.

Absolutely wonderful news to see this wonderful please continue on. Have always admired how things have always been civil here unlike incarnations of other similar sites over the years

I know I dropped off from being on the site a bit since I posted last - Here's why.

Flu.

Be back as soon as I can.

Steps taken once back: Update of board/addons. Experiment with the new chat system. ???. More stuff as I think of it.

If any interest is had in the video chatting of the new chat - That comes at a $15 a month cost at a minimum. Donations would be greatly appreciated for keeping that afloat if it is wanted. Those can be made via Paypal @ [email protected].

Thanks again for all the support.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea, the "Donate" button is back in the page header below the header image. As has previously been stated, advertising just does not generate enough to pay the bills.

We're here to stay, lynxette.

I'm feeling better from my flu experience, and am starting to get what I need together to start the updating of the site.