December 2017 fur styles !

furpersona

yeah those horizontal cut bubble jackets/coats are turning into quite the trend as of late. They've even popped up here in my hometown.

yeah those horizontal cut bubble jackets/coats are turning into quite the trend as of late. They've even popped up here in my hometown.

Right, that's the trend for now. Unfortunately people usually buy the plastic version

Yes its a hude trend, we also start making them because many people start asking them , the fox fur is very fluffy so the horizontal leather layers make it little bit more eye-catching and straight .

These horizontal worked blue foxes are a fashion faux pas in my oppinion. They are so bulky and make you appear fat even though your are slim. There are more flattering cuts for fur coats.

No matter what type of clothes I wear, I do consider if it flatters or on the contrary. If you are young woman and slim that might not be so much of importance but if you are older with curves you look like the marshmallow man with a horizontal worked blue fox . Okay I would not mind wearing it in bed with another fur fetishist, but outside in public I prefer a fur coat that suits me perfectly.