You think Kriss Jenner has the biggest fur collection in her closet??

furpersona

You should also keep in mind that celebrities like Kriss Jenner are offered lots of clothing by fashion companies for free and they may even receive payment to feature clothes in their insta photos, simply because this is a great way of advertising their products. So, she may not own some of these furs and may have only worn them once.

I like her furs, and she has great style, but honestly my collection fur surpasses hers. I would really like to know what the world record is for greatest number of fur coats owned by one person...I have googled this to no avail. At one point I read that JLo had over 300, but does that include fur scarves, hats, etc, or just actual coats? The article did not say, and of course this would make a difference. I have been reluctant due to safety and privacy concerns to get into too much detail about my collection in recent years, as really on the internet there is no such thing as proof anyway, but in the past I posted lists of my coats that were accurate at the time, and my collection has grown steadily. What I like so much about her collection is that they are mainly big fluffy furs, which are the real furs to have IMHO. Thank you so much for sharing the article and pics though!

You think Kriss Jenner has the biggest fur collection right now?

https://www.hauteacorn.com/13-reasons-kris-jenner-is-a-real-fur-lover/

No I think the wife of the Russian billionaire who purchased the most expensive residence in the Swiss alps for 200 million the walls are adorned in chinchilla the bed covered in sable flowing onto the fitted carpet of Scandinavian fox, her fur closet must he huge for her collection of furs.

Nice! Your blog is fun

Ah, for fur lovers, furs are precious things to be collected and kept and admired... But for celebrities, there is no reason to hold on to a fur coat beyond a few seasons. We are talking about people who may pay 20 thousand dollars for a special Hermes bag. For us, furs may be expensive, but for a movie star who makes millions of dollars from just a single movie, a Dennis Basso sable coat and a Chanel haute couture dress may not be so different in terms of the cost. And I suppose they charge all their purchases through their management companies and then claim them as expenses.

Now, lynxette, I very well remember your meticulous list ) I can only wish you the very best.

I like her furs, and she has great style, but honestly my collection fur surpasses hers. I would really like to know what the world record is for greatest number of fur coats owned by one person...I have googled this to no avail. At one point I read that JLo had over 300, but does that include fur scarves, hats, etc, or just actual coats? The article did not say, and of course this would make a difference. I have been reluctant due to safety and privacy concerns to get into too much detail about my collection in recent years, as really on the internet there is no such thing as proof anyway, but in the past I posted lists of my coats that were accurate at the time, and my collection has grown steadily. What I like so much about her collection is that they are mainly big fluffy furs, which are the real furs to have IMHO. Thank you so much for sharing the article and pics though!

Thank you so much sir! I do think the above comment about ultra wealthy stars not really collecting things of this nature is really true too, which would explain the smaller numbers. I have yet to get rid of any of my furs since the first one I bought, and even if one does fall apart with age even after meticulous care, I would simply have it remade identically. I have already done this with two furs that I bought used originally. Mine is truly a collection, not simply a fashion statement, and that is a different way of looking at things. Not right or wrong, just different.

Coy? This from the lady who listed 173 fur items?

Ok, how about this: when did you start your collection? Then we can try extrapolating

I have a one room fur vault that is climate controlled, etc. I am going to be a bit coy, and simply say that the collection is bigger.

Thats really impressive, maybe we should write and article for you in our magazine. What do you think?

Extreme collecting of objects is a mental disorder.

It's sad that a person never can get satisfied.

That's a wide ranging statement. Can you be more specific?

Lynzette, I remember the size of your collection many years ago. By now it must be immense ! And mostly large fluffy coats! Just too much to imagine. .

I have a one room fur vault that is climate controlled, etc. I am going to be a bit coy, and simply say that the collection is bigger.

Lynxette, if I might offer a compromise..

Would you be willing to offer a virtual tour of your fur collection by uploading a video on either this site or perhaps another website that is password protected for your members only? That way only we can see it and you'd never have to worry about attracting too much unwanted attention?