Need help Identifying these furs

nivahfurs

For all the fur experts out there. Can please use your help in identifying these furs.

1) leopard print also has long guard hairs. Bottom trim is mink. Very soft to touch. My guess is stone marten. Hard to tell.

2) sectioned sable maybe? I don't think it's mink due to the longer guard hairs.

the first looks like dyed mink, fur pattern matches at least

the second looks like mink too

Edited by Guest

Mink doesn't have long guard hairs though?

I wish the photos were larger, but I also feel like the first one is dyed mink, I think the second one might be sable paws.

No, the second is too bristly for sable I think. Sable is much softer looking than mink, even the paws version, which I own a jacket of.

True Lynxette.

See attached for better photos. Leopard print is definitely not mink. The bottom trim is. But the guard hairs are too long.

Now the difference in the hair textures are much more apparent. Would bet in a feline fur, tho.

Running your hands through the linning against the pelts, you can feel the stitches that unite them. How big are the leather pieces?

It's connected throughout I can't tell how big the pelts aree from feeling the fur. The only way to find out is to cut open the lining

It's dyed to look like jaguar but definitely isn't any spotted cat. The fur looks kind of like bleached muskrat but I can't really tell the shape of the pelts in these photos.