Kendall Jenner Beautiful Fox and Backlash

Guest PoorLittleFox

Fantastic coat. The animal activist are the ones that usually cry the highest but it's also what most people assume. It doesn't mean that they are many. Media always blows it out of proportion.

All of the outfits in that fashion show were pretty atrocious. I don’t think I saw a single model that didn’t look like they were cosplaying as Woody from “Toy Story”

All these fucking white knights just need to mind their own business. These people probably have leather couches and bags. The leather industry is just as cruel as the fur industry. People need to wake up.

It is not only legal to wear fur it is also highly fashionable among Celebes and high society, one thing that irritates me when I go to buy fur is the so called animal rights scum (and that's what the are Scum) protesting outside. I am looking forward to a trip to St Moritz's in a few weeks, needless to say the scum are not welcome, they might be upset at the floor length coats of chinchillas , sables, and snow white lynxes so proudly and unashamedly worn by the beautiful people.