My new hooded black fox fur coat

SFFlover

Hey, I did not say this was the most appealing aspect of my furs personality. It is not quite so evil as it sounded perhaps, but I like many here do get a bit envious of a fur coat I really like. Not to really not want the other person to have it, but wanting one like it very badly too.

I like and I'm realy proud when somebody like my fur coat and would like a same. But I don't like, when my pictures are stolen by somebody and post it another place like would be her photo and fur.

Not sure exactly what you mean by this...stolen? Someone has posted your pics and attempted to pass them off as their own? I can see why your pics would be saved by people, as they are gorgeous furs, and of course the internet is a free domain, and anything that gets out on it cannot ever be removed, but if you would please elaborate as to what you are upset about.

Someone has posted your pics and attempted to pass them off as their own?

Yes, this is. I don't have any problem if somebody save my pictures and reshare/repost it another place, but it is realy awful when lie, he is on the picture and the fur is his coat. Unfortuantely I already found this several times (also with my length silver fox fur coat and also this black fox fur coat). With a full story about my fur... how he bought it and how many...

Wow, okay, yes, that is bad. If it is any consolation though...and it probably isn't much, at least you know that this other person is envious of the fabulous furs you have.

• 8 months later...