• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lynxette

• red_fox

• punisherthunder

• paul2809

Furs are always good for that red fox. I never sleep without a fur blanket, summer or winter. I just simply do not sleep well, as I do not relax and feel safe and comfortable.

Just like me. I sleep all year around with a furry blanket and a couple coats in my bed since I bought then, mostly the faux ones for being more resistant to this use. Some night I use a coat as a blanket and sleep naked, it's revigorating.

I’ve taken these ( have them all in white fox) when we’ve gone on holiday to hotter countries..hidden them in my luggage and then got them out with some new lingerie as a surprise for my girlfriend

Yes, when I travel, I always travel with furs year round. Summertime for example I have lighter fox or lynx jackets and vests, winter, anything goes of course. And I always, always have a fur blanket of fox, coyote, or raccoon to sleep under.

Yes, when I travel, I always travel with furs year round. Summertime for example I have lighter fox or lynx jackets and vests, winter, anything goes of course. And I always, always have a fur blanket of fox, coyote, or raccoon to sleep under.

Lynxette, you take a fur blanket along when you travel? to a Hotel? I bet the maids are surprised at the new blanket in the hotel room.

Yes, I simply cannot sleep without furs, and so I do have several full sized blankets that I am able to place in a fur bag in a suitcase for this purpose, winter or summer. I only take one at a time though, and when I leave the room it is always carefully put away and locked up so the maids never know it is there. Too much temptation otherwise I think.

I think I may be addicted to fur as well. I get a near impossible to describe urge to just want to touch when I see it. After realizing that I purchased some fauxs to feel/use/and sleep with. Now I really can't wait to move onto the real furs.

Sad when summer comes wherever I am...my ultimate dream would be a home in the mountains of the southern hemisphere, and where i live now so I would never see another summers day. Furs outdoors year round baby!

Sad when summer comes wherever I am...my ultimate dream would be a home in the mountains of the southern hemisphere, and where i live now so I would never see another summers day. Furs outdoors year round baby!

Lynxette,

Do you put your furs into storage/cleaning during the summers?

Not all of them thank goodness...I have a rotation system so that I always have furs at home year round now, but when I first started my collection, summers were absolutely horrid. All of my precious furs went away in May and did not come back until October. That was the hardest thing for me to have to do, but I did it because I knew that cleaning and conditioning is so vital for the life of any fur. I would literally count the days until cool weather returned. Finally, as my collection grew, I started my current system so that all my furs are cleaned annually, but I always have a selection to wear either indoors or out. Air conditioning is brutal for me during summer.

• 2 months later...

Fetishist or not, this world always seems entirely too short of fur lovers, fetishists and fur addicts. I really wish this wasn't as niche as it is.

I have to have my faux scarf i use to cover my eyes during the day time that i sleep... And that the fur scarf I have relieve alot of headaches for me..

yes, just the sight of a good fur coat brings excitement! if i see a women in thick exciting fur must follow her too get close to it! in a fur store dream of lovely exciting experience with coat! yes fur is very addictive and love it pictures,movies excite me greatly!!

• 2 weeks later...

I, like Lynxette, find furs as a means to calm my anxiety and provide a feeling of goodness and comfort. That is now. When I was younger the same was in play but I was seeking out furs, rather than owning them. As I grew older and began to collect furs and wear them as I could, I did seem to lose some of the erotic attraction slowly. (And this was really late in life, guys, so don't sweat it yet!) Granted it is disappointing, but maybe it was because I was able to meet my "cravings" that some of the other excitement ebbed.

Though my attraction to furs early on could justly be labeled as a fetish -- that is having a true sexual attraction and wanting to bring one to bed at every lovemaking opportunity. It was an exciting time. But now I grab a fur at any time I need a "happy fix", just to wear and sometimes more. I always look for the occasion to wear a fur in public, or even at home on a cold morning or evening. Now -- though I can definitely call it an "attraction", more accurately, as my wife claims, it is more of an "obsession". I cannot argue with that term. I think about furs off and on throughout the day, and am always trying to justify wearing one or having my wife wear one, even if just staying home. So obsessive I am, though I argue with her constantly trying to diminish my true desires. She knows better. Hard to argue when I have given over a dozen furs to our friends and family.

Wow Ron, I can't believe how similar our situation is, right down to our spouses. I finally got her to deal with my "obsession", and even embrace it a little. I've recently taken up photography as a hobby, and asked her to pose for a couple of tasteful shots with one long silk night gowns, then I put a full length blue fox on her and snapped some photos in a few different poses, again, not nudity or anything too provocative. She really likes how they turned out and can't wait to pose again. And, like you have mentioned, a few cocktails make her even more willing. I have learned with my fur obsession, that I need to take it in little steps with her. It sounds like she has the same feelings as your wife, and just puts up with it. I think over time, she will embrace it. She travels a lot, so the minute she is gone, I am in my furs lounging around the house. The relaxed, calm and wonderful feeling I experience when I am wrapped up in my over sized full length blue fox is something that completes me. This "Den" has been such a great source of freedom for me. I used to thing I was the only one in the world with these feelings, and now I know I am among a great group of special people.

• 5 months later...

Just Enjoy It! And if you're lucky enough to have a willing Partner (Enabler?) that's even better!!

Lay in a Bed of Furs this coming Winter and snuggle in deep and secure, "If it feels good, just do it" My own Dual Fur & Hair Fetish needs all began as a child , perhaps I was tickled by a long haired woman in furs, I don't know! Take Pleasure where and when you get it, there's time for endless discussion and debate OR leave all that aside and cherish the moments a special attraction contains.