Content unavailable

Guest CAPITALISTIC BLONDE

Fantastic...glad you had a good night out in your new treasure.

Thank you so much Lynxette! I was so pleased that it was actually a cool night and I could wear it!

Capitalistic Blonde, what is your highest temp that you will wear a fur coat outside? For me, anytime it is below about 20C or 70F i wear a fur coat, year round.

I DID wear My new LYNX Fur out and about tonight for the very first time! Omg I wish you could have seen the mouths drop open when I walked in the room with it on, and the total hush that fell over the room as everyone stared awestruck! Omg it is the most glorious majestic fur, I love it with all my heart! I received many gushing compliments! Here are a couple of tiny photos that show me tonight when I was out and about wearing it!

Lynx-Power.jpg

hell-to-the-motherf***ing-yeah, both you and the coat look fabulous

A gorgeous woman wearing a magnificent fur like that, you will always get compliments. Do wear it often

Oh believe me I will, punisherthunder! Another cool week coming, I'm excited.

Capitalistic Blonde, what is your highest temp that you will wear a fur coat outside? For me, anytime it is below about 20C or 70F i wear a fur coat, year round.

That's a great question Lynxette and I hadn't really thought about it in depth, but now that I am thinking of it I would also probably say I would wear fur anything below 70F. But how about something like a Fox Boa with a gown.. do you think something like that can be worn at higher temps? I'm thinking yes, I want to get one like that. Here is something I am curious about, do you think the length of the coat makes a difference in relation to temperature cut off point?

What a very beautiful coat! This is one of the reasons I joined this wonderful site, It warms my heart to see people enjoy the beauty of a fur!

That's a great question Lynxette and I hadn't really thought about it in depth, but now that I am thinking of it I would also probably say I would wear fur anything below 70F. But how about something like a Fox Boa with a gown.. do you think something like that can be worn at higher temps? I'm thinking yes, I want to get one like that. Here is something I am curious about, do you think the length of the coat makes a difference in relation to temperature cut off point?

Maybe you need a full fox stole like the old divas use to have. You would look so marvelous.

A gorgeous woman wearing a magnificent fur like that, you will always get compliments. Do wear it often

May I ask what you were sipping in that new picture of yours?

I always find that champagne pairs very well with a fur like that.

Capitalistic Blonde, no, I simple choose a lighter weight fur if the temps are higher. Possibly I would wear a lynx rather than a coyote, but the length is immaterial for me.

May I ask what you were sipping in that new picture of yours?

I always find that champagne pairs very well with a fur like that.

Yes, it is champagne!

Capitalistic Blonde, no, I simple choose a lighter weight fur if the temps are higher. Possibly I would wear a lynx rather than a coyote, but the length is immaterial for me.

Thank you so much for this insight Lynxette, I had one full length coat, and now two and I was hoping the length wouldn't make them more difficult to wear seasonally. I want more full length coats but I am eager to wear them as often as possible!

Of course Capitalistic Blonde...I think one should always wear exactly what one wants, when one wants, but that can be difficult for many people because of various career and other obligations. I am very fortunate in being quite independent of those considerations due to my circumstances, which perhaps makes wearing furs a bit easier. For example, I have girlfriends with bosses that are PETAphiles who do not approve of wearing furs. This can be a problem.

Of course Capitalistic Blonde...I think one should always wear exactly what one wants, when one wants, but that can be difficult for many people because of various career and other obligations. I am very fortunate in being quite independent of those considerations due to my circumstances, which perhaps makes wearing furs a bit easier. For example, I have girlfriends with bosses that are PETAphiles who do not approve of wearing furs. This can be a problem.

That is very true Lynxette. Fortunately also being independent of those considerations due to my circumstances and lifestyle, I also have the freedom to wear whatever I want and I'm also very comfortable and accustomed to standing out from the crowd. I don't understand when people are afraid to wear fur - I've actually found people to be quite receptive and enamoured with it! I've found you can wear anything you want as long as you have the confidence to do so. Aside from all this, the one thing for me to consider when it comes to fur is that I live in a warm climate where I do not get cold weather as much as other areas in the USA, but at the same time I don't have to deal with snow, and rarely rain, so that compensates for a shorter cold season! No bad weather to mess up my furs!

Edited by Guest

P.S. I can't stand the Peta people........ they are very ignorant and uninformed. I can't imagine how anyone who loves fur could deal with working for one. I've actually lost a couple of friends over the fact that I wear fur, but it makes me realize they were never friends to begin with.

Edited by Guest

Maybe you need a full fox stole like the old divas use to have. You would look so marvelous.

Yes I like this idea hawk.. do you mean the type with the fox tails, or the type with heads/tails?

What a very beautiful coat! This is one of the reasons I joined this wonderful site, It warms my heart to see people enjoy the beauty of a fur!

Thank you very much fursince63, I am very much enjoying this beautiful fur coat!

Yes I like this idea hawk.. do you mean the type with the fox tails, or the type with heads/tails?

I mean the ones with heads and tails etc. Like the old hollywood divas had. But todays foxes seam to be much bigger and so are the stoles. That gives you a dramatic and powerful look.

But I like the stoles that "only" have some tails in it too.

..... I've found you can wear anything you want as long as you have the confidence to do so.
I too have found that to be very true with furs. If one has the self confidence, wearing fur can be a very rewarding experience.

Absolutely in agreement Capitalistic Blonde. When people ask me what fur sto buy, I always say to get exactly what you are most comfortable with,because if you feel good about what you are wearing, that confidence will carry the day no matter what. If one is not, than no matter how nice the fur coat, or really whatever the thing is, you will not carry it off well, and that will of course not be good.

• 2 weeks later...
Absolutely in agreement Capitalistic Blonde. When people ask me what fur sto buy, I always say to get exactly what you are most comfortable with,because if you feel good about what you are wearing, that confidence will carry the day no matter what. If one is not, than no matter how nice the fur coat, or really whatever the thing is, you will not carry it off well, and that will of course not be good.

So true Lynxette, and very good advice to the fur buyer; if they aren't comfortable in it they probably won't ever wear it, or if they do wear it, they will look awkward. It's a simple thing that nonetheless a lot of people don't seem to realize.