Content unavailable

Guest CAPITALISTIC BLONDE

Okay, now I see it is cat lynx with a white shadow fox trim...very nice. I have similar ones, both short and full length. They work well for me to wear furs during the warmer months as they are light, and not so much out there as many other furs.

Oh, Capitalistic Blonde will definitely want and need more lynx furs now that she has her first. I predict that with time and budget, she will indeed. Looks great with blonde hair of course as well.

Coyote was in fact considered the "poor man's lynx" back in the 80's, as a very light fluffy coyote could look like Canadian lynx, and was much less expensive. Great point Capitalistic Blonde.

Edited by Guest

Very stunning lynx coat!

Thank you punisherthunder it's a dream!

It certainly looks good on you.

Thank you so much! I feel like me and the fur are one when I wear it! It's so perfectly everything I dreamed for it to be.

Knowing you are so petite, I should I have purchased a beautiful F/L lynx coat I saw a while back at an absolute steal!

Timing is everything!

How interesting, I would have loved to have seen it RonGav!

I DID wear My new LYNX Fur out and about tonight for the very first time! Omg I wish you could have seen the mouths drop open when I walked in the room with it on, and the total hush that fell over the room as everyone stared awestruck! Omg it is the most glorious majestic fur, I love it with all my heart! I received many gushing compliments! Here are a couple of tiny photos that show me tonight when I was out and about wearing it!

Lynx-Power.jpg

Edited by Guest