Visiting Ontario, any good furriers?

punisherthunder

Oddly enough I have not dealt with any furriers in Ontario...Montreal yes and repeatedly, but of course that is Quebec. Hopefully you will be wearing furs on your great northern adventure?

Oddly enough I have not dealt with any furriers in Ontario...Montreal yes and repeatedly, but of course that is Quebec. Hopefully you will be wearing furs on your great northern adventure?

I would like to wear them, I’ll be visiting in May and am unsure it it will be cold enough, but fox and lynx coats will be brought along for the trip anyways. I will be exclusively in Ontario on this trip, mostly near the Toronto area as I will be driving up from Tennessee. I am wholly fascinated with everything that is in Canada.

Cool...there is a lot to be fascinated about. Be sure to check out the area around Queen Street and Spandina Avenue. This is where many of the furriers are in Toronto.

Cool...there is a lot to be fascinated about. Be sure to check out the area around Queen Street and Spandina Avenue. This is where many of the furriers are in Toronto.

I will be there about nine days and am looking to see as much as I can. I’d love to visit Montreal but I’m afraid time won’t allow it. I would really like to see Alberta and visit Banff as I have heard so much about it. Can’t really explain the fascination with Canada. While I’m Catholic and don’t believe in reincarnation, I’ve often thought about if I led a past life in Canada somewhere!

Well, the Canadian climate is certainly good for us fur lovers. Nice to hear you are a Catholic BTW.

But I’m guessing that in May, the weather is warmer? Are you in Eastern Canada? Or Western? I’ve heard that Western Canada can have a more grey climate even in the early summer time.

Oh yes, it will be much warmer, but I wear furs into June. I am from middle Canada. I don't need much of an excuse to wrap up in furs though, and most people who know me are more surprised when I am not wrapped up in a fur coat than if I am wearing one even in summer. Girl laws are different than man laws though of course.

Oh yes, it will be much warmer, but I wear furs into June. I am from middle Canada. I don't need much of an excuse to wrap up in furs though, and most people who know me are more surprised when I am not wrapped up in a fur coat than if I am wearing one even in summer. Girl laws are different than man laws though of course.

I know you wear yours year round, lol. And yes th She laws are different, but I’m gaining more confidence in wearing my fur jackets in public. I’m quite the alpha male type so I’m not really threatened. I thought about Manitoba and visiting the “‘Peg”, but right now I’m wanting to check out Ontario first.

That is a great second choice. Winnipeg is wonderful, and closer for me than Toronto actually fro visiting the big city. I have been to and through many times.

That is a great second choice. Winnipeg is wonderful, and closer for me than Toronto actually fro visiting the big city. I have been to and through many times.

Believe it or not I turned down a job b in Winnipeg about 10 years ago. I was nervous about making the big move and decided to stay where I am at. I sorta met a woman who was from BC that I was in love with, but sadly she went back there.

My city has a direct flight to Detroit or Minneapolis. Either spot I’d have to rent a car to check out the Peg. Nashville has a direct flight to Calgary but only once a week which makes scheduling difficult. But for this trip I’m just going to straight up drive.

Yeah, she moved to Coquittam I believe in BC. She was amazing and introduced me to Molson and something called poutine, lol. Even after she split I was nervous about moving to Winnipeg because I was unsure if I would ever find that one woman who wanted furs as much as I did or could by them for her.

Poutine is so awesome... you are very lucky to know what that is. Other fur girls do exist, don't worry about that. Finding is a different matter, but be patient.

Poutine is so awesome... you are very lucky to know what that is. Other fur girls do exist, don't worry about that. Finding is a different matter, but be patient.

Poutine is interesting, lol. I’m interested in Canadian cuisine for sure. I have a relative who is a long haul truck driver and he loves Canada and makes sure to travel constantly to it. I don’t think he hits the Northwest Territories but he does go near the Maritimes which I’m interested in too. I’d say my list runs the standard of Toronto, Montreal, Banff, Calagary, Winnipeg, Vancouver. Anything I’m leaving out?

Well, the Maritimes are scenic,but often the weather is not so nice due to the ocean. Cool year round though. Dawson and Whitehorse are great, especially in winter for furs and the low prices off season.

Ah the dog sledding race.

Once wrote a short fiction piece on that, as you can imagine the story contained a male and female pair in their furs.

It’s sort of personal/erotic.

I could email it to you if you like though it may take a day or so since I just bought a new MacBook and my old work hasn’t been pulled off the other yet.