My New Fur Coat

lynxette

Here is my newest addition to my fur vault. I have wanted a fur from Lafuria for quite some time, and now I have one. Cannot wait to wrap up in it's thick, soft folds. Yummy! BTW, this is my first successful attachment, so thanks to all of you who helped out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lynxette

• sethsable

• Panther10

• Fox

Thank you gentlemen...I think it is simply fabulous, and hopefully it will feel as good as it looks. I think it will from the reviews I have read.

I love how big and fluffy all f their foxes are, especially the oversize hoods. I adore disappearing a bit into the folds of a huge fur coat, and this is what I am most looking forward to. Thank you for all the complements.

I hope the sizing is generous. I’ve heard sometimes that this seller has had issues with their sizing being misrepresented.

Hope yours turns out well.

Yes, that is a concern of mine too that I have brought up here on the den, thaat what they call a llarge is hardly large in my opinion, but perhaps if you are a petite size 2 it would be. I am not a large lady by any means, but I like coats not to be fitted but rather draped.

Yes, that was the concern I had heard about them using petite models contrasted to a larger looking fur to give off the appearance of it being huge. I am with you on the furs being draped and having a generous and loose feeling.

Time will tell, and I will report back, but I have been assured that it will be the measurements stated. If not, unhappily, I will return it.

Congratulations to moving to that level! Beautiful, plush and sexy indeed ! I understand your first impulse just to get lost in it, Hopefully you'll receive it on a cold day and put it to use.

Here is my newest addition to my fur vault. I have wanted a fur from Lafuria for quite some time, and now I have one. Cannot wait to wrap up in it's thick, soft folds. Yummy! BTW, this is my first successful attachment, so thanks to all of you who helped out.

It's beautiful!! What type of fox is this Lynxette? The color is stunning.

Well, it goes by several names...shadow fox is common, Arctic marble fox, etc. I will label it in my inventory as platinum shadow fox, as it is essentially a white silver fox with shadow accents. There are charts out there that show all the varieties of saga fox, and at least one set of names for each, but they are not consistent between furriers. Thanks for the compliment!

I imagine it might take awhile to receive. It has to be made to order and then sent from Italy or Poland all the way to Canada. Its a wonderful looking coat though Lynxette. I'm sure you'll be thrilled when it arrives.

Beautiful coat Lynxette ! I know you said it's by Lafuria, are they sold exclusively through Factory Fur Outlet ? If so was it an auction or "Buy it Now" transaction? I know you will enjoy that coat!

Yes, when new they are to my knowledge, this one was already second hand from someone i have dealt with before, but is genuine of course as I made sure. Thanks for the complement.