• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lynxette

• sethsable

• Panther10

• Fox

They have many really gorgeous furs, in many colours of fox, that is for sure. Finding the right size has been the only problem here. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Yes, both my huge blue fox cape collar, and the lafuria platinum hooded fox have arrived, and are wonderful additions to my collection.

A new huge blue fox cape collar as well? Do you have any pics from the seller/manufacturer? I'm not sure you mentioned this one, here or elsewhere.

I'm glad to hear that the LaFuria garment lived up to your hopes and expectations! They make simply gorgeous foxes!

my huge blue fox cape collar

Sounds like you're one step closer to emulating full-on 1961 Cruella! I'm also interested in hearing about this cape collar if you're comfortable sharing any details.

Yeah but she has a blue fox from them already. The one that she purchased is a much lighter shade of blue fox and more closely resembles mine, but still, if she just bought a blue fox then she should opt for something in a different color.

I have furs from them, and they are gorgeous and very fun to wear. I am wearing a blue hooded fox from them as i type as a matter of fact guys...smile. And yes, I do want that gold red fox...it is super yummy.

I have furs from them, and they are gorgeous and very fun to wear. I am wearing a blue hooded fox from them as i type as a matter of fact guys...smile. And yes, I do want that gold red fox...it is super yummy.

Well good luck. I hope you win it. And I'm glad you get to enjoy your new foxes.