Mr Mockle

alphonso

This is a good question. Periodically, I do go over to his website, and you are correct, there have been no updates for q while now. I have no personal contact or relationship with him, other than looking at his beautiful fur pictures. Perhaps someone on the den does, and can enlighten us all?

• 2 weeks later...
That is a thought, but it is still up and running...doesn’t that require money for site maintenance?

Not if it’s prepaid. Not sure what happened to him.. Haven’t heard anything myself.

His sister site "For the love of fur" hasn't been updated in several months either. And has anyone else noticed that a lot of the models who used to work for him have switched teams and are now on the fetish mistress site?

It does if he initially paid for say 2-3 years in advance to save on costs. They offer discounts for the longer amount of time you buy. So like 15% off if you buy 2 years 25% for 3 etc.

Yes, but three years is not forever. My point sir, is that there is no way to really continue payments forever, even credit cards have an expiration date. A perpetual trust perhaps, but I think that unlikely in an internet site at that level. I was only trying to make the point that things cost money, and that payment is unlikely to continue in perpetuity. This was all i was pointing up, as a possible reason for a site to not continue. Far more likely is some sort of personal issue, ranging from disinterest, to a personal tragedy, and much in between, as we all know from our own lives. Let us all hope it is on the former end of the scale. All of this is hypothetical anyway, as we are all speculating without any concrete information to base it on.

Yes, but three years is not forever. My point sir, is that there is no way to really continue payments forever, even credit cards have an expiration date. A perpetual trust perhaps, but I think that unlikely in an internet site at that level. I was only trying to make the point that things cost money, and that payment is unlikely to continue in perpetuity. This was all i was pointing up, as a possible reason for a site to not continue. Far more likely is some sort of personal issue, ranging from disinterest, to a personal tragedy, and much in between, as we all know from our own lives. Let us all hope it is on the former end of the scale. All of this is hypothetical anyway, as we are all speculating without any concrete information to base it on.

I understand your point, but you are missing mine. If he prepaid for three years say last year when he WAS active then hes good for a while. I fully understand things cost money from keeping this site alive. I prepaid - regardless of my credit card status it is still good for a bit. If it were drafting from my account on an auto-renew then in theory as long as he had money in the bank it could go on 'forever'. That's all I'm saying. Not trying to get in a war of maybes.

Hopefully he comes back from whatever is going on. Would hate to lose a legend like him.

• 3 weeks later...