Fur-fetish related graphic novel.

DoubleK

Tell me, guys, how many of you are potentially interested to see comic series about sexy killer with sex and fur addiction? Doze of action and science fiction also suppose to be presented. And probably a little pinch of detective.

Here are some early works on this stuff.[attachment=4]Furrine_black.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]Furrine_Sketch1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]cellphone1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]pinup2.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]pinup3.jpg[/attachment]

As this suppose to be pretty large-scale and ambitious project, I will probably need some crowdfunding support to get it to reality.

I’d be interested in th novel... I don’t know if your going to involve other erotic things IE furring making love to her subjects or not....

I have seen your Furrine pics before and I really love them! You should go on with your great work. A comic about her is a fantastic idea!

DoubleK ,You are a FANTASTIC ARTIST please more of Graphic Novels ! GOD I have some

real stories of mature ladies who were friends of Grandmother and Mother in my Church as a liittle boy getting smothered by Mature ladies with there Huge Black Fox coats, Minks, Coyotes and them holding me tight agaist there Huge fox Coats and Hats during main Church Sermons!! Sexy bigtit blondes,brunettes, this is what started my fur fetish and love

of women in fur! Women with monster huge fur coats and collar with me getting excitement every SUNDAY!

OMG, that is amazing. What a talent. I wish I could do something like that too. You are very gifted and talented... thanks for sharing your work.