eBay Seller: fur-boutique-germany? Opinions

minkme

Has anyone here bought furs from eBay Seller: fur-boutique-Germany? He has a huge selection and prices. I am just wondering if the product that he sellers are as good as it looks online.

Hi, I got them on my watchlist but unfortunately never got the chance to buy something from them. The overall ratings are good, and they do not make the impression on me that they might be some fraudsters. Anyway.. as soon as I got the chance to buy something I will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

We've won two furs from them. And when they've arrived both were great- especially a silver fox that we paid a higher amount than we budgeted for, bid high because we really liked the look. Shipping was around the world with dhl and not overly expensive.

We'll probably buy from them again soon.

How long did it take to get the fur? How was the fur and lining?, new condition? No smells, stains, etc? the prices look good. I am in the USA so I wonder how long it takes to ship it.

We've got another silver fox on the way this week.

Sent via dhl the day after it was paid for. Looks like we should have it in under 10 days. And thats to New Zealand, where we live in a rural area which adds a day or two.

The two other furs we've got from them have been great. The first wasn't new but the condition was better than we expected.

And the second was even better than we were hoping for -love at first sight!

Shipping was higher than average but so far they've arrived faster than most of our other orders.

Can't say we've had any issues with them -mails have been answered quickly. And we happy.

Any