Fur bags for men

paul2809

Id like to know if there is a market for fur bags?for men..

Id love to own a big fur bag for traveling...

I see alot of fabulous bags on websites and i thought it would be a great fashion statement to travel with... Clothes... Tablet..

The bigger fur weekender bags..

Those are usually just women's designer purses or clutch bags/handbags. As far as I know there is no such thing as travel bags or Men's messenger bags made out of fur.

I've got a black leather deep bag, sort of similar to a standard shopping bag, that I would really like to fully cover in black MINK

TJMaxx had some nice, big faux fur bags in March. They were well marked down. Real prefurred, but not bad.

Apparently Arctic-Store is considering making fur handbags and shoulder bags for men and they need our feedback. So email them and tell them yes we want these.

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of you remeber when fanny packs were the fad in the late 1990s??... I think one made of mink or fox would be nice with some sort of zippered or button snap locking unit would be nice to have to keep the basics in when traveling... IE smartphones.. Keys.. Wallets.. Makeup if need be..

I think as long as its the same kind of thick belt for the fanny pack... I think it would work just fine.. This kind of pack is good for traveling on airplanes or busses... But with fur on it..

And yes Id wear it in a hearbeat...