Furs worn over business atire

paul2809

Id like to know if furs work well with business atire?... Is this common among men and ladies to wear furs to job interviews and office buildings during winter?

Ive not seen it in person and i was just curious...

Here's me wearing a suit beneath a fur coat for an example

[attachment=0]20170330_173522.jpg[/attachment]

€: I personally have not yet actually worn that outfit out though, I just played dress up at home lol

Thank you... Im just curious....

Im just wondering how well my new brown full lenght fur coat will look with business atire..

Ive posted pics of my new fur in one or two of the forum pages....

I'd assume in colder environments.

And for furs, probably nothing over the top like a red fox fur coat, maybe a black mink or something similar where the fur doesn't really stand out/disrupt anyone around the fur wearer. As in, short furs.

20170330_173522.jpg

€: I personally have not yet actually worn that outfit out though, I just played dress up at home lol

Sleek looking, pal

I'd assume in colder environments.

And for furs, probably nothing over the top like a red fox fur coat, maybe a black mink or something similar where the fur doesn't really stand out/disrupt anyone around the fur wearer. As in, short furs.

Yes that is what I am thinking. Anybody here from colder areas that can fill us in on furs worn over business attire?

• 1 month later...

20170330_173522.jpg

Damn, that looks really sharp!

I guess this answers your question, Paul2809. In my opinion it looks really good, I just wouldn't go to a job interview in it... You never know what their relationship with might be :/

20170330_173522.jpg

Damn, that looks really sharp!

I guess this answers your question, Paul2809. In my opinion it looks really good, I just wouldn't go to a job interview in it... You never know what their relationship with might be :/

• 2 months later...

This happened many years ago (in the 70's), it probably wouldn't happen now, but I thought I would throw it in.

In those days I used to be a rep for a biological company. One day I was visiting a client, or potential client, can't remember which, at the quality control labs of a major food retail company.

After finishing my visit, I was walking out of the reception, and passed the next sales rep waiting to go in after me. I nearly stopped dead in my tracks, she was a lovely young girl, wearing smart mid length black skirt, and white blouse, but instead of a jacket she was wearing a silver fox fur bolero. I was trying so hard to stare without staring as I walked past that I nearly walked into the glass door, she was gorgeous, and I remember thinking at the time, "I have no chance here once she gets in to see the client" If I was the client I have no doubt who I would have wanted to see again on repeat orders!!

I kicked myself afterwards for not waiting outside for her to finish and try to strike up a conversation, but I had a busy schedule which had to be completed in a short time, so I had to just drive off. (Besides, I was married)

I've no doubt she deliberately chose to dress like that in order to win orders!