Sofia Stornelli

sybek

• 2 weeks later...

I can surely try and see what I could do, as that is who I bought my fabulous coat from. She is very sweet and amazing to correspond with. I haven't messaged her in a while, and it's high time I do. So let me see.

I'm sure she blocks her face for anonymity reasons. And I sincerely doubt she would let any of us see her face just because we asked nicely. I also doubt that some of the members here would ask to see her face for purely altruistic reasons. Just give the lady some privacy. She is more that entitled to it.

Good points Panther. I would never share anything without her saying so. Like I said, she is a very sweet girl, and her and I get along very well.

Good points Panther. I would never share anything without her saying so. Like I said, she is a very sweet girl, and her and I get along very well.

Right but I'm saying it would be wrong to ask for the photo in the first place. Obviously if she is hiding her face it's for a very good reason and she doesn't intend to just give up her privacy to the first person who asks nicely. It's not just a matter of sharing the photos, its the act of requesting them. Even if your intentions are pure, when any ebay model posts photos of themselves (especially when their face is obscured or cropped out) that does not automatically give you consent to ask or demand that this person expose themselves and thusly, violate their privacy. If you do chat with this woman on a regular basis and she has been friendly to you, don't jeopardize that by making her do something that is already a bridge too far for her. Just be a gentleman and give her space.

And another quick point if I may: Just because the two of you have chatted a bit, don't presume that the relationship dynamic at work here has changed at all between the two of you. Don't confuse friendliness with friendship. At the end of the day she is just a fur seller on ebay, and you are one of her customers. Period. So it is inappropriate for you to engage with this woman in a manner that goes beyond the boundaries that the two of you have already set. You didn't grow up together, you don't work together and you don't know each other, so don't assume that she will willingly share information with you or any of her other customers that she might chat with just because you asked. So it would be inappropriate for you to engage with this woman in a deeply personal way just as it would be if I asked one of my customers if they wanted to hang out. Those boundaries between shopkeepers and customers exist for a reason. It's one of the most sacred honor systems we have. If the two of you want to have friendly chats that is fine, but just leave it at that.

Well, to be honest, and don't ASSUME anything, You have my blood boiling right now. I have actually had conversations with the woman, and her and I are very friendly, and as a crossdresser/trans woman, I actually sent her pics of me in the amazing coat she sold to me. I consider her and I closer than you and I. You re just a message board poster, and her and I have messaged each other both business and personal. And I am not going to ask her anything I wouldn't want asked as well. But to questin everything the wy you did?

I'm not trying to lecture anybody. And I'm not assuming the worst in anyone either. I'm just saying it's always a good idea to respect the boundaries we set for each other and ourselves. It's just proper etiquette, y'know? I know from personal experience that even though I tend to be super friendly and outgoing with others, there are those rare occasions when I am not reciprocated with that same level of openness because the person I am speaking with is a little bit more private with their lives than I am with mine. And that is totally cool. The trick is not to take that kind of thing personally and learn from the experience. If you have a great friendship with Sophia then Mazel Tov. I'm sure you'll get along great. Just be sure to respect one another above all else and I guarantee you it will stay that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, out of respect I chose not to ask her, that would have been rude, and coulda hurt my relationship with her, but she told me she was in fact the model in the pics a while back, so I can at least confirm that. And I think because of that, the fur gods and goddesss shined down, and this just so happened to show in my pintrest feed....

[attachment=0]Sofia S.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Sofia S.jpg[/attachment]

Hey guys, out of respect I chose not to ask her, that would have been rude, and coulda hurt my relationship with her, but she told me she was in fact the model in the pics a while back, so I can at least confirm that. And I think because of that, the fur gods and goddesss shined down, and this just so happened to show in my pintrest feed....

Sofia S.jpgSofia S.jpg

I don't know it looks like photoshop to me

It matches all the photos that are on her ebay store. So I don't know. Although it does look like the head could have been.