Furs from Thailand?

Pelts

I have noticed on Instagram there is a lot of Thiland acounts selling sometimes vintage other seemingly new saga furs. Just wondering.

Personally I'd avoid furs from southeast Asia for now. There's a lot of weird black market stuff that goes on in that part of the world.

I have noticed on Instagram there is a lot of Thiland acounts selling sometimes vintage other seemingly new saga furs. Just wondering.

Some examples so we could get an idea of what you are talking about?

If you have Instagram look up snowsummer_bkk.

Seems like some people buy a bulk amount furs and sale them off.

others are fur shops.

They are all over Instagram it seems.

Just checked out that instagram handle and it looks like they are all selling fake furs and most of them look cheaply made. I'd steer clear of them.

For me personally, I wouldn't be all that keen on buying furs that came from/out of a tropical environment

• 2 weeks later...
If you have Instagram look up snowsummer_bkk.

Seems like some people buy a bulk amount furs and sale them off.

others are fur shops.

They are all over Instagram it seems.

The stoles they sell are definitely fake from what I can tell by the pictures, although some of the faux fur looks soft af.

As i was nearly married to a thai girl (engaged for many years) and have many friends there and my company has good relationships to china, i have some experiance with Asians. For them, products are the same if they look like or they want to copy a good product and produce it themselfs. They show an image of the original product - but isn't the same. For Asians it's really a honor to make a copy - and they say: "It's honoring the master." I didn't believe that for many years since one day i told my girlfriend on her invented product: Please add some ingridiants, and make it more unique, so that nobody can copy... and she really said. "Oh, i would be proud if somebody copies my idea" ..

So please never believe in the quality you see. But you can always ask them to make a photo with their mobile phone of the actuals product and they will do. And in most cases (if they are no cheaters, they will take a picture and you will see what you can get for that price). I did that many times and it worked fine. It's just the point of view that is different to western people. And they know international prices very well, so most of them are astonished if they see that you are not satisfied with their cheap copy.

To make a long story short: Ask for mobile pictures and expect that amount of quality, that you payed for

Regarding asians and furs ... As she saw that i have more fun in sex by using furs, she used it sometimes. We had a lot of fun, because the asians (that i got to know) had a lot of fun with sex - more than i experianced with western girls - but that's for shure not representative.