Premium faux fur supplier

fourrureclub

Hello dear furloving friends

I've just added a new blog post on the english section of FourrureClub. The content might interest some of you as I'm talking here about a faux fur by the meter supplier that creates really great furs (I personnaly tested them, of course) :

http://www.fourrureclub.com/en/158-fakefurshop-com-premium-quality-faux-furs/

Wishing you a nice day !

Matt

Many thanks red_fox !

As I have really good relations with them, feel free to ask me questions about their ranges or anything, I'll be able to help

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Matt.

Regards, Basti

€dit: Just a quick question, what's the difference in the faux fur from this provider to other fake furs? It looks mostly like the stuff you can get anywhere

Well, I had the Tissavel french furs as a reference as it was was the best faux furs I have touched, but these one are even better. I haven't tested much suppliers, here in Europe after Tissavel's closure we had nearly nothing in matter of fake furs... I only found nice fake furs in the US, but had to forget it because of shipping prices.

I see, I'm trying to find out what it is that makes them better, so far no luck and the website doesn't give any information about it either sadly

Do you happen to know if they could ship to the US, or know of any good faux fur suppliers in the US? This is a really cool website - most places I've searched for have had only cheap stuff for sale.

I see, I'm trying to find out what it is that makes them better, so far no luck and the website doesn't give any information about it either sadly

Usually, density and quality of the hairs. Low quality ones are itchy, loses hair even to look at it, and are generally sparse for maximum cheapness.

I miss Borg textiles and the american likes. I have two coats from them, and side to side with sheared mouton and sheared rabbit, the difference is almost non existant

Well I'll suggest them to add some information about that ! Indeed weight by linear meter and composition are 2 main factors to consider about fake furs. The best ones are mainly 100% polyester, for weigth around 1000 g/meter or more. Some of them are around 1800 gr/meter, I made a huge bedrug with it and I am really satisfied with that

The rule to remember is : the more weight = the more density of fur (= the best softness)

You'll see that most of the furs include that information in the additionnal infos section.

(I'll also ask them about the US, I know the french shop can ship to Canada, so US should also work easily)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi furfolks, a quick update as I see they make a special discount these days on Fakefurshop until 1st of May and still prepare and ship orders as there is no lockdown in The Nederlands. 15% rebate with the code "spring-2020", feel free to ask if you need help about their faux fur ranges as I know them quite well and know well which ones may meet our needs as fur lovers ;-)

Take care, stay safe, I hope you are all well

• Like 1