Poll: What's everyone's favorite fur type for each category

MrsMink

Blue - thick, soft

Red -silky, delightful guard hairs

Two blankets - blue under, red on top.

I bought a blue fox throw long ago and never regretted the choice.

• 2 weeks later...
Blue - thick, soft

Red -silky, delightful guard hairs

Two blankets - blue under, red on top.

I bought a blue fox throw long ago and never regretted the choice.

Which one of these foxes feels the best on skin red fox blue fox or silver. If you had to pick one fox in terms of just pure awesome feeling on your skin which one is the best overall? =)

So you would pick blue fox to be under you and red fox to be on top.

I got a red fox pelt and a blue fox pelt just recently, The red fox well being a third of the price is smaller in size it feels a lot silk year and has more of a soft feel .

The blue fox while looking better seems to be dancer and is less silky I’m assuming it would be a lot better because of its structure to be under you if you were going for a full bedspread bottom and top including.

I would really appreciate your help if you could take the time to answer these I’m trying to make a bedspread and I want to see which fox to pick and for what top and under I’m assuming you mean red fox as a blanket and blue fox as the bottom because of its structure. I would really appreciate your help if you could take the time to answer these I’m trying to make a bedspread and I want to see which fox to pick and for what top and under I’m assuming you mean red fox as a blanket and blue fox as the bottom because of its structure.

• 2 months later...
Pelts are sold whole and except for heads, tails, and paws are never available as sections.

Certain furs, such as muskrat, Russian squirrel, hamster, and rabbit (including rex rabbit), are available in plate form.

When I ordered my silver fox recently my furrier told me that typically when it comes to fox pelts there are three different tiers that are used to designate the quality of any given fox pelt. And she provided three samples to illustrate her point.

The first selection was grand (Natural) which is the lowest tier. These skins are usually the lowest of the low as they are often very brittle. These skins are usually reserved for trims and accessories.

VsVcrIL.jpg

The second tier is Royal-which is typically the most commonly sold fox pelt and is usually used in off the rack garments and higher quality trims.

9BuS2rx.jpg?1

and then finally there is Imperial--which is explicitly designated for only the highest quality skins on the market. Custom made and direct to market fox coats are typically made with these types of pelts.

HZSkIGP.jpg

Aren't off-the-rack garments the same as direct-to-market garments?

SAGA's highest category for its fur is Royal. SAGA Royal mink and SAGA Royal fox

No. Direct to market technically speaking implies sales in a non retail environment and is not limited to the creation of off the rack garments. So buying an order of skins from a fashion show or trade show is an example of direct to market. Buying something off the rack is retail specific.