New Owner Needed

Our main fur related discussion forum. Announcements will be made here as well. Fur related advertisements permitted in Fur Mall forum.
neoJaguar
Administrator

New Owner Needed

Postby neoJaguar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:34 pm

All,

I've done my very best to keep the site going, and running as best I could the last few years since White Fox's passing. I truly hope you guys enjoyed your time here. With that being said - I don't want to do it anymore.

I have a lot going on in my life, and quite frankly I'm at a pretty low point.

(edited all the personal reasons because honestly - who really cares?)

The site is up for grabs. As I did with Melody - I'm fully willing to transfer ownership to whoever will take over. The domain has been renewed for a year as of this month. The hosting is up for renewal in November. I will renew it then with the donations, and little ad money that has been generated. After that unless someone steps up to take it. It will die in August 2019.

This topic will be locked - If you need to PM me, or AKCoyote about wanting to take ownership feel free. Otherwise good luck to you all, and I hope life brings you more joy than what it has for me.

AKcoyote
Administrator

Re: New Owner Needed

Postby AKcoyote » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:24 pm

While Neo has previously stated he was going to let the site die if a new owner could not be found, this time he really means it. He has way too much going on in his personal life to be able to continue running this website.

Please consider very carefully if you are willing to let the site die or are willing to try to preserve it. Neo has provided almost a year for you to think it over, but don't wait too long. Owning such a website can be like trying to herd a bunch of angry feral cats, but it can be done if a team of willing and patient moderators can be put together.

You can PM or email me if you wish to discuss the possibilities with someone other than Neo.

neoJaguar
Administrator

Postby neoJaguar » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Let me make this crystal clear as I've had a few inquiries. Hosting, and all that is great if you want to take over - I have ZERO interest in running it for you.

neoJaguar
Administrator

Postby neoJaguar » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:55 pm

The last payment to the hosting has been paid. My card has been removed, and there is exactly one year left as of 11/24/2018.

If no one takes over - your end date here is 11/24/2019.

This is my last post on the matter. Good luck to you all.

Return to “Fur Den”