Red fox versus Silver fox

MrsMink

Which do you prefer in terms of overall feel on your skin if both were the same quality. Which would you pick if you had to make a blanket and which would you pick if you could only pick one for to have for the rest of your life.

Looks aside which of these two color fur feels the most comfortable on skin.

While silver fox can have a more appealing look than red fox, personally I would choose red fox as it is generally softer. Also silver fox can be more expensive as silver foxes do not reproduce as fast as most other foxes.

In my experience, silver fox tends to have a bit stiffer guard hairs, so red fox would win the softness test for me.

While silver fox can have a more appealing look than red fox, personally I would choose red fox as it is generally softer. Also silver fox can be more expensive as silver foxes do not reproduce as fast as most other foxes.

In my experience, silver fox tends to have a bit stiffer guard hairs, so red fox would win the softness test for me.

Wow, thank you so much for your help your comment is revolutionary and has helped me immensely in my decision. " title="Applause" />

What do you think about mutant foxes and which fox breed is the softest on skin is fox overall the best feeling if you had to pick the most lavish blanket to make. Purely based on Feel looks aside.

The "feel" of a fur (fox or otherwise) depends on several factors not the least of which is the quality of the pelt(s). It can be mostly personal preference based on your experiences. I have not had enough experience to properly judge the texture of all the variants of fox. I strongly suggest that if possible you visit one or more manufacturing furriers and check out what they have and decide for yourself which fur you prefer.

I have a silver fox bed spread and the long guard hairs can be somewhat tickly to the face at night when snuggled in. A red fox knee blanket is less so. Blue fox is wonderfully soft...

I have a silver fox bed spread and the long guard hairs can be somewhat tickly to the face at night when snuggled in. A red fox knee blanket is less so. Blue fox is wonderfully soft...

Which is softer and better feeling blue or red fox

I'd probably say red softer, but blue is denser and nicer.

Auzmink

Which one of these furs would you pick if you wanted to make a blanket. And which one would you pick if you could only pick one. =)

Probably blue, but that may be tricky depending on the pelt. Feathered foxes are quite delicate, solid pelts are much better. Having said that, I think full pelt blue fox, but I love my silver fox blanket. Also, less likely to show its age.

Auzmink

Probably blue, but that may be tricky depending on the pelt. Feathered foxes are quite delicate, solid pelts are much better. Having said that, I think full pelt blue fox, but I love my silver fox blanket. Also, less likely to show its age.

Auzmink

Thank you so much for helping me " title="Applause" />

Which for type of fox would you pick in terms of that Ahhhh factor feel wise.

In terms of the way it feels, which one is superior.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also say Red Fox for a bedspread for lower price and less falling hair. Blue Fox at any color or natural is also awesome for a bedspread for the reasons mentioned and less expensive than Silver Fox too.

I would also say Red Fox for a bedspread for lower price and less falling hair. Blue Fox at any color or natural is also awesome for a bedspread for the reasons mentioned and less expensive than Silver Fox too.

Which one of these foxes feels the best on skin red fox blue fox or silver. If you had to pick one fox in terms of just pure awesome feeling on your skin which one is the best overall? =)

Love silver just for the shear length of the hairs.. its quite abbrasive through as mentioned.. a huge red fox with a big collar is amazing

That’s really fascinating, from my experience I feel like red fox is the most superior fox in terms of how it feels to touch if it was as dense as blue fox. It feels softer than my blue fox but not as long which when you feel it sometimes your finger touches the leather part in the way and you no longer get the fuzzy feeling in each stroke whereas with blue fox that’s impossible.

I have never felt silver fox is there a reason why it’s more expensive is it just because of its looks or can it hold a candle to blue or red fox.

Have any of you guys ever felt gray fox I’m trying to figure out which fox is the end-all best fox of all of them. So far I’m thinking it’s blue fox overall because of its density.

" title="Applause" />

• 2 weeks later...