Young Fur Lovers

Furfetish12

Hey everyone, I was just curious if there were other young male fur lovers that would love to talk. I’m a college student from New England area and was wondering who else is a young fur lover like myself!

Yet another reminder to new members:

The PM facility will NOT work until BOTH sender and recipient have accumulated at least 10 posts in the forums.

I suggest using email until the needed post limits have been met to unlock the PM facility.

Yet another reminder to new members:

The PM facility will NOT work until BOTH sender and recipient have accumulated at least 10 posts in the forums.

I suggest using email until the needed post limits have been met to unlock the PM facility.

Since this does indeed come up so often, maybe it should be put up as an announcement?

Thank you for clearing that up AKcoyote I was a little confused about that.

See you ten posts from now

I’m past the ten post mark, have you posted ten comments yet?

Thank you for clearing that up AKcoyote I was a little confused about that.

See you ten posts from now

I’m past the ten post mark, have you posted ten comments yet?

Unfortunately not yet. I'm trying to make quality posts and avoid spam. I will be there today

Hey everyone, I was just curious if there were other young male fur lovers that would love to talk. I’m a college student from New England area and was wondering who else is a young fur lover like myself![

21 year old male university student here. Studying music in London just across the pond in old England

I'm not the youngest any more. I was when I joined 15 years ago. I'm 31 now, eastern Canada, very close to the border with the New England states.