Informative driving in furs

paul2809

So I am new to owning a full lenght fur coat....

What precautions do I need to take on wearing my new fur coat while driving in my car ?

From sitting on it to the lower side of the coat hanging down on the floorboard...

If it's a faux fur then it doesn't matter. That's just plastic so you don't have to give it the same considerations as a real fur coat. treat it as you would a down coat or whatever other winter apparel you would wear.

While the previously provided advise is appropriate in this case, it should be mentioned that a real fur deserves care and consideration. In the case of a real fur, you should NEVER sit on it or allow any part of the garment to rub on anything (such as armrests). Friction is the major enemy of real fur as it will break the hairs and allow bald spots to develop.

Thank you to the both of you for you help...I do aporiciate it a lot...

This helps so when I go traveling, I know how to take care of my fur..

Thank you to the both of you for you help...I do aporiciate it a lot...

This helps so when I go traveling, I know how to take care of my fur..

Again...you do not own a fur. Real fur is fur. Faux fur is just a jacket made from plastic that is styled to look like fur.

faux fur may get flatten if you sit on it while driving after time. It may not tear unlike real fur.

Reversible by blowing hot air from a hairdryer and unwrinkle it gently with a hair comb

Its fur to me... What i could afford on a budget...

lol uh...that's not how naming works. Just because you are on a budget, that doesn't mean you can just reclassify things as you see fit. I could never afford to buy a skyscraper, but that doesn't mean I'm going to start refering to my house as "The Empire State Building". At the end of the day--budget or no budget--you own a faux fur. It's very name means "Imitation fur". There is not a hint of actual fur on that actual jacket and it has nothing do with money. It's all about how it was created.