Fur for men

blakeymikey

Good to see more men in fur. Have seen about 4 or 5 men wearing fur coats in bristol alone. And also another good sign is that river island is now selling a grey faux fur coat. It maybe faux but its a good start. Especailly here in the uk.

My local furrier is doing a good business in men's furs these days, she says. More men are wearing fur. I wear fur out all the time, so maybe I've inspired some other men. I's like to think so.

I'm in NYC and wear fur all winter, it's really the best, and after men stop me and ask, I refer them to a furrier. It can be hard to find the more interesting ones.

Thanks! I am going to Iceland and Svalbard next month and I can't wait to see what's still available to purchase there! And wear my furs there happily. I should take a suitcase of just coats!

I have an extensive inventory of furs, mostly fox. I live in a small town in western Maine. I wear my furs out all the time and actually get most positive comments from men.

Welcome to the Fur Den! I also live in Maine. I've never had an adverse comment from anyone - man or woman - except a few years ago from a greeter in Wally World.