Male v female

blakeymikey

Do we need to do more for people to realise that fur isnt just for females but also for us men out there who enjoy our furs. Fur is now start.to find there way into retail outlets in the uk for men but do we need to do more and also the furriers themselves also. It would be good to see what the females think on here. Please discuss

My local furrier - for the first time - is displaying furs for men. Joan, my favorite furrier, tells me that there has been this year an increase in demand for men's furs.

I really like men in furs. I think it takes a confident man to wear one.

I did a poll in a closed Fur facebook group I'm in and the results were interesting....

I have a favorite vintage fur supplier called Richard Leach - he doesn't have a website and I know him as I have bought from him at racing events so I keep in touch to find out where he's exhibiting. He says men's furs are difficult to source - especially larger sizes

That said, I have organised an event for lovers and wearers of fur in Gloucestershire on Monday 19th of this month - Richard has kindly agreed to come along with no expectation of selling anything, but he will have furs for hire for the evening for people who love it but don't own any(for whatever reason). I've got people coming from as far away as North wales and Hampshire. I'm looking forward to an elegant room full of people in furs!

I will let you know how it goes. or come along and see for yourself!

Mistress Adalia

Do u have plenty of people interested tho. And unfortunately im a bus driver who works all sorts of shifts but would be good to know that u have plenty of people who want to go. Maybe eventually it could happen annually if its a success