A one-sided Love Affair with furs

PleasureHound

What's the best way to handle a situation that perhaps others may be faced with: You Love a person dearly, but that person does not share your passions for furs and is disturbed and disgusted by it all. Any thoughts or comments?

that sounds fundamentally incompatible and in the long run will be very dissatisfying for you. unless there is compromise that is a situation to exit.

Run!

From having a marriage for 8years with constant judgement and sarcastic comments about how "my" fetish was sick and that I was weird. And making fun of it ,in front of me with people.

To now being in a marriage. After being together for almost 5 years. I'm have a lady who supports me in every single way. Including now wearing fur if there's any chance. And enjoying it for her too-something growing in her that I like! She's also come from being an anti in her youth. To now embracing it because I told her at the beginning and that I needed it, as it was part of me.

I ask her regularly about how she feels and make sure shes happy,so that I can support her to be who she wants to be too.

It's got to be a Two-sided Love Affair!

It's not that easy, a Marriage of 20+ years isn't something that can be tossed away. Got to make it work somehow even if it means making a sacrifice or a compromise that isn't in my direct favor.

Im in a similar situation right now..

S/O wont let me have my furs with me with her where I live.... I have no choice right now but to find my own appartment to keep my furs...