Any males wearing fur out.

blakeymikey

hi

I used to live in the UK. I saw on a couple of occasions guys wearing black mink coats and always in north London. I always wore my B3 jacket as it was never cold enough for my coyote jacket.

Now back in Prague and began wearing furs, last year my full lenght blue frost fox, only once otherwise too warm and now wearing my coyote vest

v.

Not in the UK, but I wore my mink yesterday on a “mental health day” from work to do some shopping for the holidays and my trip on Monday and got stopped more times than I could count, I stopped at like 8 or 9 with people telling me what a beautiful coat or other lovely comments. I haven’t had many negative in all the years I’ve worn fur.

That was your fault for going to something called Wally World. Shudder, makes me think of Disney World and I don’t know what a Wally World is.

Lol

That was your fault for going to something called Wally World. Shudder, makes me think of Disney World and I don’t know what a Wally World is.

Lol

Walmart

I was in Cheltenham yesterday with my black MINK coat, black MINK scarf, black MINK cap, white MINK ties and CHINCHILLA gloves.

I was in a shop where another customer admired my coat, wanted to touch it (I left her) , then she asked if is was real. I said 'of course'. Quite impressed.

I do wear fur out frequently, not just for social events, but every day for practical things such as shopping at the supermarket, filling bird feeders, or running the snow blower. I draw the line at firing up the chainsaw though.

Edited by Guest

I have this coat https://sobolini.com/p692015253-parka-muzhskaya-mehom.html . I work in London and I have worn it several times when the weather has been colder. I have had no comments on the underground. I have had very positive comments at work.

Unfortunately, the weather has got a bit too warm to wear it but as soon as it gets back down below 3c in the morning I will be wearing it again.

Great parka. Did they custom make it for you?

Someone else bought a fox coat from Sobolini and ultimately had a positive, if protracted, experience with them. Did your purchase go smoothly?

Last year on the New Year´s Eve I wore my blue frost fox coat but it was too hot. Unfortunately it is rather warm weather this year too... I prepared my coyote jacket but it would be increadible hot wearing it

Yes, my parka was custom made as when I ordered it they weren't offering men's parkas with that fox fur. When I contacted them I asked for a men's parka with a fox fur that they had in the women's parkas and they were very helpful. I also picked the colour of the fabric for the parka.

I was very happy with the service from Sobolini and would recommend them. The only minor problem I had was that at the time I ordered my parka you couldn't pay with a credit card so I had to find a way to send them money electronically but now I believe it's possible to pay by credit card so that problem is gone.

I placed my order at the beginning of the year and rather than them send it to me straight away I asked them to hold on to it and send it to me at the start of winter. They were very happy to accommodate my request and I received it at the end of October.

The only worry I had was that I hadn't measured myself correctly when I gave them all the measurements so I would recommend being very careful as I don't know what would happen if the measurements had been wrong and the coat didn't fit.

All in all I can say my purchase went smoothly and I would definitely buy from them again.

I live in the states. I wore my white fox bomber from Purpleshoshana out last night on NYE. I got nothing but compliments all night from quite a range of people. And I got many pets as well.